• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stacking of boosts etc on right hand side

suethegreat

Captain
Was it announced that the annoying boxes of activated boosts/functions down the right side (on monitors) would be stacked? I just activated my SMB collection as i didnt see it on the right so assumed all 90 used. No it was hidden under LOA boost countdown. Not everyone has magnified vision and a slight double frame means nothing. Also in another city hiding LOA boost countdown under the plunder icon really?

Last edited:

suethegreat

Captain
Thank you, My post was half an hour too early. Shame changes aren't made after we are told instead of before. LOA boost is still an issue however as it doesnt always appear on the top of the stack so you have to open stack to find it then the stack closes after any action. Yet another challenge to old memories as to how many boosts left or yet more clicking. No ability to change to order of the stack and naturally plunder takes priority over supply collections.