• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St Patricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118860

Istvan, that post just shows you have no idea about the event and are just spouting about your own lack of knowledge.
If you had posted saying simular things but having a full understanding of the game I would respect your opinion, but alas i do not respect just complaints becuase you do not know how to play it
HRC there used to be a saying that a game was only good if you could play it without reading the instructions! Maybe things have changed and the games are more complicated and that can be good in many ways. What we have in the latest event is that a number of players who seem to manage everything else quite well (including myself) are finding it difficult to understand, boring, uninteresting, money-grabbing and a whole lot of other adjectives. There must be something in that while on the other hand there are those who understand what's going on, find it fun, interesting and so on. Each to his own, I say. :rolleyes:

Unklelol

Private
I quite like the St Paddies event.
It is like a mini game within your city.
It makes a change from the normal format which are very linear.
This one allows you to complete each town as you wish.
I have not spent any diamonds on it and do not intend to, but then I do not buy diamonds and only have those that I collect

sophianna

Private
u cannot go onto the next town until u have completed the tasks and that u have 8.4 q to move on then u get the treasure chests to pick

DeletedUser107425

What a terrible disappointment this event is. If I had a year I would not be able to collect enough Shamrocks to move on unless I am prepared to spend a fortune in real money. Everything is full upgraded and but I still need billions and billions of Shamrocks. It is totally unachievable.

DeletedUser107425

I love this event.

The event rewards the players who care about the game. A caring player will either have played on the beta-server, researched on youtube or asked for help in his guild. Asking for help and explaining how the event works may eventually lead to players forming friendships.

Zombies who just grind the questline as usual and click mindlessly will not get fully rewarded. I speculate that these players may be amongst the ones who skip GE and GBG too — only logging on to swap forge points on Great Buildings.

You are quite insulting in your post people have lives and have not got all day to sit and play games so please don't call us Zombies just because maybe saving a baby animal was more rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.