• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St Patricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
My planned strategy (I’m sure others will have a different approach):

Gonna try to complete each town within 5 days. Also going to do as many tasks as I can in that timeframe before moving to next city.

I plan on letting the tasks determine the lvl I put the managers at. Lowest expected lvl is 2 for factories and 3 for ship/festival so those I can do straight away without waiting for the tasks

When it comes to chests I’m going to make sure I have at least 1,900 gold before moving to the chests (unless I’m on the final Grand Prize needed for a lvl 2 set in which case I can just skip the chests to go for more tasks)

I’m planning on only opening one round of chests each time I complete a town. While the game lets you open more it’s at an exponential increase in price until you reset it

Thrawnf

Corporal
I love this event, it's so nice and so different...I can't stop to let my St Patrick Window event open...

thank you so much...that is a great event...reward is poor, but it will be so enjoyable to do the event

Thrawnf

Corporal
Don't start.

this comment is quite ridiculous

I don't understand why each time Inno do something new lot of people (always the same) come here to said how rubbish it's

if you don't like this game quit it.

Me I thanks Inno for their new game idea...thanks for the diversity, and thanks for continuing to devellop this game.
GbG is such a great add on
St Patrick so nice (much better than opening chest)

So thank you

Agent327

Overlord
this comment is quite ridiculous

I don't understand why each time Inno do something new lot of people (always the same) come here to said how rubbish it's

if you don't like this game quit it.

Me I thanks Inno for their new game idea...thanks for the diversity, and thanks for continuing to devellop this game.
GbG is such a great add on
St Patrick so nice (much better than opening chest)

So thank you

I like the game. Questioning that is actually rather stupid.

I do not like this event. It is childish and totally unbalanced. If you were to take the time to read the comments on beta you would see I am not alone in this. Feedback given on beta has just been ignored. Instead of using it, they made some other changes that did not make it better at all. In fact, thet made it worse.

Those "always the same people" are those that are actually very active in the game and totally understand how it works. Do you?

Just a warning. Upcomming Egyptian Settlement is another big mistake. Better be prepared for some negative comments.

Lady Win

Private
My planned strategy (I’m sure others will have a different approach):

Gonna try to complete each town within 5 days. Also going to do as many tasks as I can in that timeframe before moving to next city.

I plan on letting the tasks determine the lvl I put the managers at. Lowest expected lvl is 2 for factories and 3 for ship/festival so those I can do straight away without waiting for the tasks

When it comes to chests I’m going to make sure I have at least 1,900 gold before moving to the chests (unless I’m on the final Grand Prize needed for a lvl 2 set in which case I can just skip the chests to go for more tasks)

I’m planning on only opening one round of chests each time I complete a town. While the game lets you open more it’s at an exponential increase in price until you reset it
Should a town be completed 100% before moving on to a new town? If you move to new town can you go back?

Any Empire

Sergeant
Should a town be completed 100% before moving on to a new town? If you move to new town can you go back?
Once you collect 8.4 Q shamrocks, you can advance at any time to the next town. You can't go back; you have to start a new town, from scratch. IMHO, it is not feasible/worthwhile trying to complete all tasks in each city, as this will slow down progress (the tasks get progressively harder until they get almost impossible to complete). Also, you need 1900 gold to open all 6 chests at the completion of each city, to get the selection kit. Any unopened chests are lost; at the end of the next city you start again with 6 unopened chests.

PomPoms

Sergeant
So when a task suggests you upgrade your ship manager to level 4 at a cost of 150 pots of gold, is that a good idea? The pots are going to run out and I want to spend them wisely to have enough to get everything I need, I haven't worked out how many I will get in total (doing all quests) but even if I did, I would still be floundering when it comes to working out if I will have enough! Math is hard.

Agent327

Overlord
So when a task suggests you upgrade your ship manager to level 4 at a cost of 150 pots of gold, is that a good idea? The pots are going to run out and I want to spend them wisely to have enough to get everything I need, I haven't worked out how many I will get in total (doing all quests) but even if I did, I would still be floundering when it comes to working out if I will have enough! Math is hard.

Bad idea.

DeletedUser100832

It sounds like the best idea is to conserve your gold till the last city, with the best upgrades. Just do the minimum on each factory to automate. Maybe a bit more on the ship/shamrocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.