• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St Patricks event start?

suethegreat

Captain
Is it correct that the next event starts on a Friday? usually Thursday. Also how long do completed auctions say after completion? until you collect or is there a time limit? cheers

Tufty 1964

Private
How do I move from a town. I have collected 38/38 tasks. I clicked on Continue button under next town, takes me to screen Proceed to next town which tells what I will get and what I will keep. No matter where I click it will not take me anywhere except the X which takes me back to the completed town. Please help.

Emberguard

Legend
How do I move from a town. I have collected 38/38 tasks. I clicked on Continue button under next town, takes me to screen Proceed to next town which tells what I will get and what I will keep. No matter where I click it will not take me anywhere except the X which takes me back to the completed town. Please help.
You need 8.4 Quadrillion Shamrocks in stock

Get your festival and shipyard to Lvl 300, then wait 6-8 hrs

Neelanna

Private
How do i complete the three culture buildings from my age when there is only one and i have to pay 750 diamonds per building? The other option is win 16 battles and i dont have troops to do that.

Knight of ICE

How do i complete the three culture buildings from my age when there is only one and i have to pay 750 diamonds per building? The other option is win 16 battles and i dont have troops to do that.

In your tech tree, do the research to get the building.

Neelanna

Private
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I cant do anymore research as I need Mars ore to complete the next research and I am not that far on yet