• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St. Patrick's Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Andrew420

Major
Loved this event, just as much as in previous years it's one of my favourites!
Managed to finish 13.5 festival towns this year + cleared 19 grand prizes - a new personal best!:D
Same here this is my favorite event
I also did a personal best this year I finished 19 towns (51 total for 3 St pat events) and pulled in 24 grand prizes
No diamonds spent

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Same here this is my favorite event
I also did a personal best this year I finished 19 towns (51 total for 3 St pat events) and pulled in 24 grand prizes
No diamonds spent
19!! Impressive run mate!:)

Were you going with the 200 pots/town strategy? If so how did that work out in regards to completing the tasks and/or getting locked behind all the "upgrade X Manager" tasks?
I tried to avoid the most expensive ones, but I figure I was still dumping about 650-700'ish pots per run. Also took me about 32hrs roughly to run a town to completion...

Cheers!

Andrew420

Major
Thanks I got lucky with incidents and the extension we cant name helped alot
Town1 700 PoG -33tasks
Town2 710 PoG -32 tasks
Town3 630 PoG -32 tasks
Average time per town 23 1/2 hrs to complete

edit : This event falls during my vacation time from work so I can spend more time constantly checking the boat