• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Eh, prizes 9 & 12 aren't even really that 'bad', since they can just as easily be used as AD fodder!
(...and for better rates than all those bloody useless VT's & regular buildings that drop every week in GE, alongside the those infernal self-aid kits that seemingly propagate faster than an obese Tribble!:mad:)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Much better than carnival :)
So true...
Only people I find who are hating on this event are those who don't bother to take a few minutes to actually try and think for once, and/or blame the game for only being able to play 5min or so a day. -_-

Love this event + the Archy/Halloween events honestly!
Strategy is some much better than just a bunch of 'randumb' clicking & praying to RNGesus you don't get screwed. :P

Dead-Eye

General
I am really lovin the moongate lv 2. Not just the one on my city but also the ones my hoodies have placed. The Eggheads in Hamburg have done well.

Yeah, the event ended up fine, was long enough to easily make it, was actually an extremely easy event for people to make the 10 kits required to get one set to be lvl 2.
I will probably end up 1 kit short of the full level 2 :( but that's fine by me as I'm not overly bothered about upgrading the Standing Stone for a supply boost or a minor attack boost for defending army

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I will probably end up 1 kit short of the full level 2 :( but that's fine by me as I'm not overly bothered about upgrading the Standing Stone for a supply boost or a minor attack boost for defending army
Same here...
I've cleared 14 grand prizes total, but I'll only have enough pots to clear out 1 set of the chests for finishing off my final city... just didn't get lucky at all with the incidents this time, as I only managed 3-4x the 50 pots, and typically went 2-3 days between finding *any* at all. :(
Just pulling 10's and 20's is pretty rough.

Still, I wasn't planning on putting down the set any time soon anyways, so it's no loss. I'll still happily collect my neighbours sets for them however!;)

Penjara

Private
I played this Event for as much as I could stand it. The worst Event I've seen on FoE in the years I've played.

If we get another Event like this I will be ignoring it. This Event turned a fun game into a tedious job.

DeletedUser

Didn't stress, didn't really try; full L2 Set and 2spare Selection Kits. It was a breeze and with over 2.5K PoGs from Incidents, inexpensive. I honestly only did it to fill the time and because it was there, can't understand the complaints about inability to complete...Ah well, each to their own.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Oh yeah for sure, that Standing stone is one I was like "What even is the point of this part of the set" lol, 9 really was the max for this, the stone is skipped so easily :D

Okuma

Private
I'd just like to add to my previous post in which I said that getting a full set and full set of upgrades without spending a single diamond would be a close thing. Well it IS possible, I have just got my last upgrade with 24 hrs and 120 PoG to spare and I only started playing FoE in early January. Really enjoyed the event and the prizes, though let's not have one like this very often.

ArrolZyl

Private
any advice where to hit 'defeat 24 units? currently HMA with EMA units still. i already finished GE and Map, so was hoping to find easy targets. would appreciate the advice as i am hoping to earn gold to finish at least a complete set. thanks.

DeletedUser

any advice where to hit 'defeat 24 units? currently HMA with EMA units still. i already finished GE and Map, so was hoping to find easy targets. would appreciate the advice as i am hoping to earn gold to finish at least a complete set. thanks.
Hit the weakest in your Hood.