• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
M is milions, B is bilions, T is Trilions and Q is quadrilions. you have to upgrade the factories or else you are not getting anywhere. dont be a cheap Milionaire!

DeletedUser118860

M is milions, B is bilions, T is Trilions and Q is quadrilions. you have to upgrade the factories or else you are not getting anywhere. dont be a cheap Milionaire!
Thanks TE but I have upgraded as much as I can but that takes the shamrocks as well. Each time a quest asked for upgrades I tried to do it but it takes so long to get anywhere. I tried to do what George said but it isn't working for me somehow.

DeletedUser118860

Thanks TE but I have upgraded as much as I can but that takes the shamrocks as well. Each time a quest asked for upgrades I tried to do it but it takes so long to get anywhere. I tried to do what George said but it isn't working for me somehow.
Okay now I clicked on all the yellow boxes and the little boat is going crazy! Maybe that will help but I've used up all the shamrocks in the boxes.

DeletedUser118860

Okay now I clicked on all the yellow boxes and the little boat is going crazy! Maybe that will help but I've used up all the shamrocks in the boxes.
Except now the yellow boxes are filling up with shamrocks and as fast as I click they re-appear. Is that what's supposed to happen? :rolleyes:

Tooltips seem to be going of the screen on app on certain levels of zoom.
Screenshot_20200225-194300_Forge of Empires.jpg

World: En 14
Android app version : 1.172.1

Last edited:

DeletedUser6395

Come on... is this for real??? I've spent days playing this game and finally reached next town and looking forward to the great prize..and won a watchtower????
You Devs really need to up your game if you want us to continue playing. This is seriously taking the piss. Quadrillions of crap need to be made over quadrillions of hours to achieve sod all. Give us all a break.

Emberguard

Legend
Come on... is this for real??? I've spent days playing this game and finally reached next town and looking forward to the great prize..and won a watchtower????
You Devs really need to up your game if you want us to continue playing. This is seriously taking the piss. Quadrillions of crap need to be made over quadrillions of hours to achieve sod all. Give us all a break.
Inbetween each city there’s 6 chests making a total of 6 chest prizes + the main selection kit for opening 6 chests

if you do 5 towns (4 chest runs) that’s 24 chest items + 4 from grand prizes + 7 main prize selection kits + questline rewards

Did you collect the other chests or only take the first 1 out of 6?

DeletedUser110327

Hey Ophion, it's possible to do a new town every 24 hours. Get your Hats going, upgrade the hats manager to level 3 to automate production, get the Ferry going and upgrade the manager to level 3 to automate the ferry, get the Festival manager up to level 3 to automate the festival, then use shamrocks to increase production in the Hat Factory until it's at 10/10, then upgrade the ferry and the festival and the hats to the next levels, then get the flowers going, upgrade the ferry and festival, follow the tasks, then get the cakes, drinks and Fireworks factories going, using shamrocks to increase productions until you have a level 300 ferry and festival and level 50 Fireworks factory and have yourself some fun.

Agent327

Overlord
Hey Ophion, it's possible to do a new town every 24 hours. Get your Hats going, upgrade the hats manager to level 3 to automate production, get the Ferry going and upgrade the manager to level 3 to automate the ferry, get the Festival manager up to level 3 to automate the festival, then use shamrocks to increase production in the Hat Factory until it's at 10/10, then upgrade the ferry and the festival and the hats to the next levels, then get the flowers going, upgrade the ferry and festival, follow the tasks, then get the cakes, drinks and Fireworks factories going, using shamrocks to increase productions until you have a level 300 ferry and festival and level 50 Fireworks factory and have yourself some fun.

It isn't George. You have to spend diamonds to do it your way. Stop misleading other playres.

Andrew420

Major
It isn't George.
Yes it is with the right strategy 1 town in 24 hrs is possible
I just started my 6th town so far 4080 PoG spent
My average time is 23 3/4 hrs
32 tasks solved each town
680 PoG average per town
Disclaimer: I went to Beta and learned how to play and made my mistakes there
You have to spend diamonds to do it your way. Stop misleading other playres.
This I agree with
The approach George is taking will use up your PoGs to fast causing you to buy PoG with diamonds

DeletedUser110327

Yes, you're right. Okay, I'll rephrase it. If you buy diamonds to support Inno, do it my way, if you don't buy diamonds find another way. If you buy lots and lots and lots of diamonds, do it my way and also open all the chests and you'll have a fully upgraded Celtic Set in 5 days. I don't buy lots and lots and lots of diamonds, only lots of diamonds, so I didn't open any chests to save PoGs.

Last edited by a moderator:

dorocill

Corporal
The bottom line is that to get all 10 buildings & kits within the 11,200 pots, I’ll have to finish 175 tasks with 3600 pots & open 4 boxes with 7600. I’m near done my 4th city, 90 tasks with 1850 pots & estimate 4 more cities will do the job.

DeletedUser653

if you tick the “max” button it’ll fix that for you

Actually no it will not help anyone, clicking the max button just spends all your shamrocks with no regard to the quests or the logical of leveling up the most suitable building. A better name for it is "buy diamonds" as you waste your shomrocks on the wrong buildings

clearly the other diamond grabbing events werent efficient enough they had to count pot for pot exactly how many were needed to make sure that if you click on anything else you would need to buy diamonds. no leg room. This event is the true meaning of a money grab.