• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser118860

Oh good yet another set and not an inch of space in my city to put them without deleting more useful buildings so I won't be bothering with this one. Perhaps if a few more expansions were made available to give us more room to build all this junk players would be more interested in events like this.
You said it H! I have event buildings crowding out my inventory or I sell them to the auctioneer. Some of them look very pretty but I'm more interested in what the building can do and not just how it looks.

DeletedUser110327

Only upgrading the Events and Festival Managers to level 3 has only added around 10 hours, so I can still do a new town every 36 hours for a saving of 300 pots of gold per town. I can live with that.

Yeap... The majority of players who were "whining" (according to you) just got their point proven no matter how much you praise this event ;)
THANK YOU!

The Only way an event like this gets set to the scrap heap is if it provides Low Revenue to the stock holders. It use to be fun waiting for an event to come along - Now - just more work and for what - Set bldgs. that gobble up land.

DeletedUser110327

Everyone will be able to get the entire Celtic set if they play the game, but completing the upgrades might take diamonds. If you don't want to play it, that's fine, nothing wrong with that. I don't like GvG or GbG, so I don't play them. Not everyone is going to enjoy every aspect of this game, but that's the whole point. Pick the bits you enjoy and have fun. I'm really enjoying this event :)

Hey Agent, I figured out the 4th upgrade for level manager task - I'd already upgraded those managers before the task came along and clicked the Collect Button without checking to see what it was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110327

I had an idea which I never submitted regarding expansions. There is a ton of space off to the east beyond the GbG tower, and south towards the coast. Why not have special expansions for those areas that are only main quest prizes in major events. One expansion per main event as a major prize means there is enough land to last years at that rate. I'm sure everyone would get stuck into the events if there was a special expansion only available through the events they could pick up.

Dead-Eye

General
I had an idea which I never submitted regarding expansions. There is a ton of space off to the east beyond the GbG tower, and south towards the coast. Why not have special expansions for those areas that are only main quest prizes in major events. One expansion per main event as a major prize means there is enough land to last years at that rate. I'm sure everyone would get stuck into the events if there was a special expansion only available through the events they could pick up.
As more eras come along so do more expansions. Ya just gotta wait and save them medals.

Agent327

Overlord

Read the DNSL and you know.

Galladhorn

Monarch
St. Fantasillions Day – Though I do somewhat like the visual and the idea of the city mechanics – the counting is far out in the woods – If the Irish had made so much money on St. Patrics day ireland would have looked differently and had a different history by now. I did not have time to prepare for this event due to dire curcumstances in my family – just yesterday I had some time to check a Video on the event - and well I still dont really get it – Next city, buy Schrines/Boxes ehhe what ?!?:( why are the Counters so madly off the charts "Quadrillions" WTH!?!.

Will I do this event for my small city, absolutely not since I would have nowhere to place the park. Will I finish this event for my large city, I really do not think I will – and the fully upgraded Event Park will need roads all around it, nahhh – I will try something but I I do not make it I really wont care much – 16 FP is a lot from a building("s") but considering how many FPs GbG kicks back it does not matter so much (Not saying ist the same for everybody) and the extra bonuses are always nice, though attrition levels will get that sorted out anyways. Perhaps a 2nd revision of this event will turn out better idk? – Somehow it could properly have been a fun event, but since I do not really get it I just dont know... and ooh my there is a lot of Clickfest going on – level this budilding to this level; click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click thats about 40 clicks only... Fantasillions of clicks, fantasillions of numbers...

Now 2 days into the event and I've won one thing, that I don't intend using and I'll probably sell and as things stand it'll be many days before i win anything else. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but this event is a non event.

Absolutely pointless event, ship going back and forth and numbers popping up, every 3 days you advance to next town, get 6 rewards and 5 of them are rubbish only to repeat everything from scratch.

As one person said we have way to many mini games this days and this is ruining once great game.

Emberguard

Legend
. and ooh my there is a lot of Clickfest going on – level this budilding to this level;
if you tick the “max” button it’ll fix that for you

If the Irish had made so much money on St. Patrics day ireland would have looked differently and had a different history by now. [...] why are the Counters so madly off the charts "Quadrillions" WTH!?!.
Inflation. Clovers just don’t sell for much these days ;D

DeletedUser110327

I've had a thought. I only have 3 cities. If I had 10 or more cities, I think this event would be a nightmare. If you have tons of cities, why not pick your 3 favourites and ignore the others. I think Inno should cap cities at 5 or 6 max.

finishing the towns faster wasnt a good idea because now I dont have pots to proceed. now i have to wait in my current town because im in the daily quests so that means I dont receive a huge amount of pots per day. It only works if i buy pots and keep going. Otherwise i wont be able to afford the boxes when I get to them.

DeletedUser110327

Yes, agreed on the boxes, I didn't open any, I left them. If you're going to open all the chests this is not the way to go. And yes, I did buy some diamonds. Bought more last night as well.

finishing the towns faster wasnt a good idea because now I dont have pots to proceed. now i have to wait in my current town because im in the daily quests so that means I dont receive a huge amount of pots per day. It only works if i buy pots and keep going. Otherwise i wont be able to afford the boxes when I get to them.
I'm in the same boat!! can just let the current city idle along for the next few days. could have finished it but there's no point as I cannot automate enough of the next one to get it going properly :lol:

DeletedUser118860

I'm stuck in the first town and have been for all this time. The 2 quests are Build a Drinks factory and Hire a Level 2 Manager. But the drinks factory icon says (Shamrock) 1.46B. I have 23.5M shamrocks so far. What does this mean? Don't tell me the B stands for billions!