• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Any Empire

Sergeant
Not at all
Just like every event if the correct choices are made zero diamonds are needed and one fully upgraded main prize is almost guaranteed

I'd say the correct choice is RL. Challenging events, especially those allowing creativity and strategic thinking, are great. This event isn’t. It requires spending a couple of hours, literally every day, completing city after city in a largely identical manner.

The differences between the 3 sets of tasks are unnoticeable. There’s zero ability to be creative by playing around with different combinations of factories and managers. The tasks are rigid, and can’t be aborted or delayed.

Make an early mistake and spend too much gold, or miss a couple of days, and it becomes extremely difficult to get the full set.

The choice then becomes spending (a lot of) diamonds to catch up the lost time, or spending 2 or even 3 hours a day constantly tweaking ship, festival and factories to catch up. Tedious and dull after 2 cities, by the 5th city you’ll resemble a post-apocalyptic zombie.

DeletedUser117720

I am playing on a few worlds and I keep getting a Sync error message. It says my time is up /the page will have to reload -as in the event window.I click on OK but nothing happens so I have to manually refresh the page. When I do so All the progress I've made today is gone and I'm back to where I started!! This is getting very frustrating esp when I've got to 31 /100 level for my hats and it goes back to 25. Same with the others so my flowers, ship and festival go back to 5 when I had managed to move them up to 15 or so. I've even had to redo the cakes and manger again. How do I get this fixed

Since this event is basically like a game within the game, why do we even need questline? Playing 2 games at the time is enough without any extra features. Since there are no daily specials no need for questline as well.

DeletedUser111934

Still not sure about this event. No daily prizes and looks like a huge amount of effort to get a fully upgraded set. With all the work that has to be done and no daily prizes anyone who actually completes this should get two fully upgraded sets. Very confusing event that will probably generate more complaints than praise.

Still not sure about this event. No daily prizes and looks like a huge amount of effort to get a fully upgraded set. With all the work that has to be done and no daily prizes anyone who actually completes this should get two fully upgraded sets. Very confusing event that will probably generate more complaints than praise.
People complained on beta forum since event started. 0 feedback was taken into account

Boorg

Captain
Is there anyone that knows what happens, if you push Next Town before completing all tasks for the current town?

The Proceed to next town window pops up, obviously you must meet the requirements before you can proceed.

1582237568081.png

My Shamrock production Engine

1582279585700.png

Now I wait and just do the quests and collect Pots of Gold

Attachments

• 1582279586205.png
    1582279586205.png
    788.8 KB · Views: 94

DeletedUser110327

Thought I'd drop by to congratulate you all on what I think is the best event since I started playing. I think it's excellent and I'm giving it 10/10. I wasn't going to buy diamonds in this event but bought some just to support you because it's so good. The artwork is world class, as usual, and the gameplay is refreshingly entertaining, requiring some thought and planning rather than the usual mindless spin a wheel gambling bollocks.

I hope this makes you a lot of money and attracts a lot of new players because it is simply excellent.