• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Built them, deleted or Traded them already, do have a bunch of Locos. 30 something EBs on the board and a shed load in Inventory. Currently mostly set for Mil Boosts and FPs. I like the compactness and simplicity re: siting.

DeletedUser117518

Does anyone know, if you have the coin available, can you upgrade your managers before the related task becomes available?

DeletedUser17225

Awful! The worst "event" yet. Confusing, irrelevant, annoying. Diddly-eye music reinforcing the lovely Oirish stereotype, bejasus.

DeletedUser113125

I’m enjoying it so far but the shamrocks are wrong.
A shamrock is technically in the clover family, but it must have three leaves to bear the name. The three leaves are very important, as each one recommends one part of the holy trinity. Was this a copyright thing not using a shamrock picture to represent shamrocks? Why was a four leaf clover used?

I’m enjoying it so far but the shamrocks are wrong.
A shamrock is technically in the clover family, but it must have three leaves to bear the name. The three leaves are very important, as each one recommends one part of the holy trinity. Was this a copyright thing not using a shamrock picture to represent shamrocks? Why was a four leaf clover used?
True, good catch :-)

I'm just winging it! Collecting 1T shamrocks every few seconds, no idea how long it will take for a 2nd town :lol:

The Time Skip Indicates your current production rate

1582220483959.png

You can use this to compute how long to gain the shamrocks needed to perform a particular item/objective

Agent327

Overlord
Not at all
Just like every event if the correct choices are made zero diamonds are needed and one fully upgraded main prize is almost guaranteed

Not this time. You have to be realistic. Without prior information you will not be able to do it. Figuring out what's the best way to do it, will cost you enough, not to be able to make it.