• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St. Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The St. Patrick's Event is upon us! Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

The start and end date of the event in the announcement is wrong. It's from Beta.

- The St. Patrick's Day Event starts on Beta January 18th and will run until March 11th, 2021.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The start and end date of the event in the announcement is wrong. It's from Beta.

- The St. Patrick's Day Event starts on Beta January 18th and will run until March 11th, 2021.
I'm all for this honestly, but we absolutely will need a much larger quest line to give us enough pots of gold, and it would also be nice if INNO would give us access to their secret time travel device so we can go back and catch up on the first month of the event we've suddenly missed out on. :P

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
As others already pointed out, the date is for Beta:
The St. Patrick's Day Event starts on Beta January 18th and will run until March 11th, 2021.
How about telling us the dates when it starts and ends on Live?

EDIT: It's been fixed - the month is now correct and Beta is no longer mentioned:
The St. Patrick's Day Event starts February 18th and will run until March 11th, 2021.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
This event seems fairly similar to last year's event which in my opinion was a waste of time and effort. l'll give it a try in the hope that it better than last year.s if not l'll leave it.
I would agree with you. I have been playing a little more than a year now, and so far that St Patty event was the worst by far - primarily because it is so time intensive, if you wanted to do decent - and since I had little history at that point, I spent the time and almost quit the game. The only change this year seems to be the award for completing tasks, which do not appear to have much value. If it was not for the fact that the Event Building is much improved from the last couple events, I would be skipping it this time.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
This has to be the most mind-numbing, dull, tedious, boring event ever devised.

It's not difficult or challenging, just utterly tiresome.

Watching that little boat trundle back and forth while you click to upgrade buildings over and over again has to be the most monotonous way to spend your day. I don't care how good the final prize is, nothing is worth the crushing tedium of taking part.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
This has to be the most mind-numbing, dull, tedious, boring event ever devised.

It's not difficult or challenging, just utterly tiresome.

Watching that little boat trundle back and forth while you click to upgrade buildings over and over again has to be the most monotonous way to spend your day. I don't care how good the final prize is, nothing is worth the crushing tedium of taking part.
Agree on this point, it's literally an idle miner simulation game taken into FoE as event minigame.

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I actually quite enjoy the silly little boat going back and forth and all the shamrocks. I like the task prizes too. And of course I don't actually need to watch it running because it does it all while I'm away from the game too.

Would be better if event start date was placed on Monday instead of Thursday when GBG also started. We had 3 days without GBG and not that many things to do during those days. Then Thursday comes and we get all on the same day. Event itself is not that difficult especially if you played it last year but don't like when they don't have daily specials. Main building seems nice, and let's see how it goes further as it's only the second day and still finishing the first town.