• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St Marks collection bug

DeletedUser8888

• World:Cirgard
  • Browser and Version:Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m
  • Overview of the bug:St. Marks building lowing amount of collections.
  • How often this occurs:every day for last week that I've noticed.
  • Urgency:Medium as I am losing coin collections
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:Last night I collected my St Marks, and went to bed with 89 charges left. I had collected from my King statue. This Morning when I loged in, before collecting anything, I only had 56 charges remaining.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:yes, did not find.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:yes. I have cleared cookies and cache.

DeletedUser8888

• World:Cirgard
  • Browser and Version:Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m
  • Overview of the bug:St. Marks building lowing amount of collections.
  • How often this occurs:every day for last week that I've noticed.
  • Urgency:Medium as I am losing coin collections
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:Last night I collected my St Marks, and went to bed with 89 charges left. I had collected from my King statue. This Morning when I loged in, before collecting anything, I only had 56 charges remaining.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:yes, did not find.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:yes. I have cleared cookies and cache.

Sure would like to stop loosing coin collections. If someone could get back to me that would be great.

DeletedUser

I would suggest you submit an in-gam ticket and/or post screen prints so that we can actually see the problem to help us understand...

DeletedUser

As no reply has been made, and no ticket submitted... I'll set this to "cannot reproduce". If you have any new information, please let us know. Hopefully this situation has been solved though :)