• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spring Event... No FreeLanterns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113380

I can't seem to get the free 100 lanterns when I open the email about the spring Event. Why is that?

I didn't get them when I first clicked on the email link but they came later after I'd restarted the app.

Remember, if you play on more than one world have the right world open before clicking the link

DeletedUser113129

I haven't even received an email yet lol, did I need to do something in order to have received it?

DeletedUser113380

This Bug has still not been fixed and I still haven't got the lanterns. Any ideas admins when it will be fixed??

Emberguard

Legend
I haven't even received an email yet lol, did I need to do something in order to have received it?
if you’re a email verified account, yes.
if you’re game centre, google play, Facebook, you can’t verify the email to get the lanterns

you’ll need to go into your settings. Verify email. Forget when exactly it occurs, but you’ll be asked if you want to accept emails, promotions, correspondence etc. Click yes. You can go into your Data Usage settings ingame to click to this option.

This Bug has still not been fixed and I still haven't got the lanterns. Any ideas admins when it will be fixed??
If you’re already subscribed (prior to the event starting) please contact support
If you subscribed after the event started you wouldn’t have received lanterns

DeletedUser113380

In that case, where can I find the support page on this forum. I've searched everywhere but can't find it.

DeletedUser113380

And btw, I've been subscribed for nearly 3 years, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.