• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

r21r

Major-General
1618048934632.png

:'DD

vfrmark

Master Corporal
I'm one of those BA Newbies mentioned above and found it a little disappointing that I wasn't able to progress past Quests 52 & 53 without either aging up to Iron way too soon (and in the middle of an Event) or battling through provinces far beyond my age. I'm happy to fight, but without access to PvP or GE (or the Antiques Dealer which was the alternative), the only way to access a battle in BA is by fighting to acquire province sectors on the map.

With lots of tries, time and a massive dose of luck I managed to complete Quest 52 by conquering the whole of the Iron Age Province but when Quest 53 asked for 8 more battles I just gave up on the Event as I didn't think it was at all advisable to advance all the way through the EMA and HMA maps as well just for an Event Quest when I'm not even ready to age up to Iron yet.

Not complaining, don't expect Events to be designed around Newbies who might not even still be here in a months time, I just wish it had been disclosed up front that this Event wasn't designed for BA players to be able to finish it - I had the opposite impression from reading about how the offered Event Building was one that was designed to be particularly beneficial for early era players.

If I *had* known beforehand, instead of concentrating on getting the Event Building/upgrades I might have played it differently, or ignored this particular event completely and spent the time on prepping to age up to Iron instead.
Empress, sometimes Inno is nice to players who have no phyiscal way of doing a quest and will allow you to pass it, suggest raise a ticket ASAP explaining you have nothing left to fight and they just might say ok, alas they might say age up and then you can fight, but its worth a try.

Personally I would age up as staying in BA is not useful, if you want to stay in an age then far better to be in IA and doing Recurring quests

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Hi @Cursedveggie
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that, I thought I'd finished the tutorial with Stone Age.
Unfortunately I was near the end of the BA Story Quests - it was that which had taken me all through the BA map before the Event started.
No intentions to stay in BA, I just wanted to get the Event out of the way before preparing to Age up and hadn't done any reading-up yet on what a good position is to be in at start of IA with regard to resources/GBs etc - doing that today.
Working long shifts for the next few days so won't be able to give the game the attention I think it will need at the start of a new era - will use those days to put things in place then Age up afterwards.
Good to know the Events work better in IA, thanks
My previous post was just meant as Feedback on the Event from my own perspective
In IA you just have so much that opens up for you, GB's daily challenges, PvP, Settlements that theres no point even in hanging around in BA, just upgrade, ideally just after starting GE so that you fight BA units with any fresh IA trrops you get, like wise GbG

RegV

Corporal
In IA you just have so much that opens up for you, GB's daily challenges, PvP, Settlements that theres no point even in hanging around in BA, just upgrade, ideally just after starting GE so that you fight BA units with any fresh IA trrops you get, like wise GbG
Um....you do know that BA players can't start GE at all right? You want to jump up to IA just *before* GE starts, not after, otherwise you sit out another week.

I'm a big fan of sitting in BA for 3 or 4 weeks, or longer. Guild hop, RQ the crud out of those blacksmiths and anything else you can. Then move up to IA, burn through the essential tech in the first hour with all the FP packs you saved, and finish GE64 in your first week in IA (mostly if not all nego, obviously. But you have the goods for that). Anyway, that's how I do it. There are other ways,