• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
The requirement to get into bronze is to be in the top 20% in terms of crossings. If the requirement to get in that top 20% is 9 crossings, someone with 8 crossings does not meet the criteria for bronze, and therefore shouldn't be there. The requirement to get into the top 5% was 9 as well, so everyone with 9 was upgraded to silver.
Just because there's no bronze doesn't mean players with 8 should have been in bronze.

DeletedUser653

I do not believe this story
1% of players get gold, next 4% get silver, next 16% get bronze, next 24% get Amateur and the reminder 55% get hobby.

So in EN1 1% of players got 13+ ponds
next 4% got 9+ ponds
next 16% got .........................................
next 24% got 4+ ponds
then last 55% got 0-3 ponds crossed

so what did all those players who got 5 to 8 ponds crossed? why did we eliminate 16% of the players who got 5 to 8 ponds crossed OR are INNO saying across 2 worlds no one got 5-8 ponds crossed.

Perhaps other worlds can post screenshots of their rewards and we can see if all worlds had no bronze awards?

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
I do not believe this story
1% of players get gold, next 4% get silver, next 16% get bronze, next 24% get Amateur and the reminder 55% get hobby.

So in EN1 1% of players got 13+ ponds
next 4% got 9+ ponds
next 16% got .........................................
next 24% got 4+ ponds
then last 55% got 0-3 ponds crossed

so what did all those players who got 5 to 8 ponds crossed? why did we eliminate 16% of the players who got 5 to 8 ponds crossed OR are INNO saying across 2 worlds no one got 5-8 ponds crossed.

Perhaps other worlds can post screenshots of their rewards and we can see if all worlds had no bronze awards?
5-8 is obviously between 4+ and 9+. The "next 16%" you mentioned also fall in the 9+ ponds category.

Assuming you have a distribution like this, with 100 total players:

1 player with 12 points
2 players with 10 points
30 players with 9 points
15 players with 8 points
35 players with 7 points
17 players with 6 points

Who should be in bronze, and why?

Andrew420

Major
Stop moaning and try to do better next time.
Great feedback
Thats about what I expect from you
I wasn't moaning because I did do better and crossed enough ponds without diamonds
What I was pointing out was an obvious graphical error on inno games part
If the excuses they gave for why there were no bronze are true
Then why even have a bronze league at all
I dont remember this happening on other events with the league system
Something went wrong they dont know what it is and all we get is a canned response from mods

DeletedUser

I wasn't moaning because I did do better and crossed enough ponds without diamonds
I could moan with you if we will win a reward :D
Probably the 500million Company lost some zeros on calculations, but its ok - its just a game - mistakes will happen !

*PS I think they need more help on BETA , there are a lot bugs coming out un-notified

DeletedUser110145

Don't you think it is so stupid that if someone wouldn't be able to log in for the last day of the event, they will lose 3 upgrades, and all the efforts will be for nothing! Especially these days that the world is different! but it seems FOE people live on some other planet!

Dead-Eye

General
Don't you think it is so stupid that if someone wouldn't be able to log in for the last day of the event, they will lose 3 upgrades, and all the efforts will be for nothing!

That's why in the real world we plan ahead. Its a grown up kinda thing. Just like when things go pear shaped and we find we can't do allthe things we want we just crack on and dont moan on the internet.

DeletedUser

Hey, anyone knows if and when Cherry kits will be available (after the Event) ?
Please FoE team consider to make this a little more available for all players since the RL circumstances are a bit weird these days ...
Thanks in Advance !

Agent327

Overlord
Please FoE team consider to make this a little more available for all players since the RL circumstances are a bit weird these days ...

Only thing weird is people trying to abuse the circumstances.

BTW, I thought there were no contaminations at all in Russia?

DeletedUser653

5-8 is obviously between 4+ and 9+. The "next 16%" you mentioned also fall in the 9+ ponds category.

Assuming you have a distribution like this, with 100 total players:

1 player with 12 points
2 players with 10 points
30 players with 9 points
15 players with 8 points
35 players with 7 points
17 players with 6 points

Who should be in bronze, and why?

Silverfoxes, thanks nice way of explaining that with those numbers. all clear now