• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
This isn't a complaint, I can see that rewards are random and i'm guessing ill benefit from it at some point, however, just so the game devs are aware of how poor randomisation can affect spenders - I was going to buy some diamonds to help progress to an extra pond to guarantee me being in gold/silver league for the level 8 bridge upgrade I need. I was going to spend £50, but after I spent 5000 lanterns and got 1 pagoda upgrade, when some people in my guild spent 2000 lanterns and got 8, one person spent 5000 and got 13. Now I dont want to spend money on diamonds. Whats the point of me spending £50 if I may not even get another upgrade, it's pointless. I may spend £10, but I don't feel like it and i'm not sure I will.

I'm sure the ones who get the extra bonus feel great, but if this happens to a small number of people, who then don't spend money because they find it frustrating, or spend less money, or even leave the game, I don't know why you'd allow this kind of poor randomisation to continue. I went from pond 3-9, thats approx 40 jumps with a % chance of winning an upgrade of 10-13% each time. 1 upgrade kit is crazy. Im new to the game and really enjoying it, but if id been playing for a year and had a couple of events like that, i'd leave. I dont play games that frustrate me, I play to enjoy and relax, having such poor return is bound to frustrate people. I've spoken to a few others who have had similar frustrations.

From playing other app games, I feel this game is well balanced in all other areas i've participated so far, so well done on that front devs. Good balance of pay to play and free to play. The other thing id say, which I find weird and dont know if it helps, but its coming from a person who was spending £200 a month on an app game last year, is Ive always spent more on games that give you more goodies, like this event (which even though I faired badly in, I think the event overall is great). I always get caught up in the excitement and spend an extra £10 here, £20 there. I dont intend to spend that much per month ever again, but I thought it was odd that I spent most in the game that had given me the most goodies without paying.

I hope this feedback helps.

It is a complaint. This has been a working system for years and you think you know better? Do you tghink they would have kept doing this if they do not make money this way?

Players that complain always come with the argument that players leave the game, or they will leave the game because of this. Go!.Nobody will miss you!

DeletedUser111980

It is a complaint. This has been a working system for years and you think you know better? Do you tghink they would have kept doing this if they do not make money this way?

Players that complain always come with the argument that players leave the game, or they will leave the game because of this. Go!.Nobody will miss you!
I am actually curious do ever you ever have anything positive to say about anything? Your life appears bleak and horrid. The clouds that surround you are black and your soul is weak

Green Sky

Private
I'm stuck on quest 52 as well, it's quite frustrating tbh. My new town is 7 days old, most of my hood hasn't researched military tactics yet, my Zeus is on lvl 2, and I simply can't win 6 battles, lucky to win one in gbg. Ah well, a lvl5 bridge is better than nothing, but I do wish to have been able to complete the event.

T14all

Private

I won’t miss you, that’s for sure. I constructed a positive criticism and your response is to tell me to leave? Especially odd when I clearly stated I’m enjoying the game, but pointed out that there are probably players who may experience similar situations multiple times and could be pushed away. It’s a positive criticism to hopefully help the devs make more money for a great game.

I hope you’re not an admin, If so, you’re a bloody bad one

Agent327

Overlord
I won’t miss you, that’s for sure. I constructed a positive criticism and your response is to tell me to leave? Especially odd when I clearly stated I’m enjoying the game, but pointed out that there are probably players who may experience similar situations multiple times and could be pushed away. It’s a positive criticism to hopefully help the devs make more money for a great game.

I hope you’re not an admin, If so, you’re a bloody bad one

Nothing positive about your feedback. It actually isn't feedback at all. If it would be different I would have spend money whaaaaaah. If it will not be changed I will leave the game whaaaaaah. That is just a pathetic attempt at extortion just to get what you want. If you would have given a positive criticism, you would have just given your opinion. You would have left the crybaby stuff out.