• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Our Spring Event starts soon! Read all about it here and be sure to leave your feedback below!

DeletedUser118575

Looks like a huge improvement ofver the St Patricks day one :) Look forward to it

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
A fair prize at the end for different types of players, Inno have gave us attacking army boost event buildings quite often in the last few events I’ll go for the Fp increase main prize :)

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Did they fix the amount you get? Since this building has another level then the last one, lot of people were nearly making it or not making it in time to get it maxed for free, other then that, sweet event, cannot wait :) Gonna be good to have a rewarding event, mainly due to daily prizes and side prizes which the St. Patricks didn't give.

Galladhorn

Monarch
I do not understand the size of this building 4x6 simply does not rime with anything from the Cherry Garden Set except the Pagoda (Which is not part of the Garden). 5x5 and it could be placed in line with the Cherry Garden Set that I see many have.

DeletedUser96901

I do not understand the size of this building 4x6 simply does not rime with anything from the Cherry Garden Set except the Pagoda (Which is not part of the Garden). 5x5 and it could be placed in line with the Cherry Garden Set that I see many have.
the building isn't part of the Cherry Garden Set

rjs66

Lieutenant
Do we really need the Spring Event thing on my screen 4 days and 22 hrs before the thing starts?

/sarcasm/

of course you do - in case you miss it somehow
just like you will need a big bouncing arrow in the top corner that won't go away until you have satisfied several criteria
just having the event at the top and an icon on the left isn't enough for some people

/sarcasm/

DeletedUser

I think the new Bridge a welcome change/addition. No Cherry components wanted or needed for my City but Bridge, hmmm yes please.

Galladhorn

Monarch
the building isn't part of the Cherry Garden Set
True That, but it is in design similar to the Cherry Garden Set - I know this is not entirely a city builder game, never the less I would make a little bit of sense if certain parts from the same type of events would somewhat fit together. Here we have a 4x6 whiich could be a 5x5 and fit much easier. Anywasy I am nitpicking and it does not matter for the output of the building.

Agent327

Overlord
Great to have yet another Event. So good we hardly have to wait. May I suggest to have an Archeology Event right after this one?

How about a new interface like campaign maps - only instead of maps it's loaded with events - each province is another event window - then we could pick and choose which event to enjoy - sounds like event overload fun

DeletedUser

How about a new interface like campaign maps - only instead of maps it's loaded with events - each province is another event window - then we could pick and choose which event to enjoy - sounds like event overload fun
And sleep when exactly? Good one TK.