• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser12400

I already managed to get 10+ wells so already pleased. In main city will try to obtain sentinel outposts and it's upgrades as other prizes are not really worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galladhorn

Monarch
I said I was growing tired of production quests in events – I do not feel any better now :P

Somewhere in the near future it might be an idea for Inno to look at the Event Quests and consider what can be done with them – they have not changed significantly over a very long time - and yes it is rooted in the base game so it is a difficult subject to develop but still it could be refreshing.

And while I have grown immensly tired of the production quests and holy moly a lot in this spring event, there are Quests that are quite wierd like;"Finish a number of productions in productions buildings one age below" – what is the purpose of that really?. Having production buildings in a age below does not make much sense unless the building can produce goods too – maybe I´m to tired but I don´t get the idea about that one.

Last edited:
was really and truly hoping that this event would provide me with my old avatar of the ninja as i deleted my world and started again. support has suggested i leave feedback here about it. please consider in future events (very very near future event) to bring back the avatar. thank you

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
The event is a bit more time consuming than before, the bridges are a decent final reward nicely designed, my hood is holding back only 5 jumps to be in the top 1%, like a lot of players I’m waiting for the sentinel tower to pop up and then use all my saved lanterns, some new decorations would of been nice to accompany the bridges or something similar.

DeletedUser115071

every quest contains to do something with a production building... this is highly annoying and I tihnk we talked abotu that and you provided the fix with OR and there were some fights along the way and doing some other things as well...
Althought you have the fix, you decided to come back to the highly annoyance? Why?

DeletedUser

Well we do get avatars with each event and new age.

Is there anything specific you want?
Well they only Male Avatar i like is the Ninjas, but i suppose they could add a lot more ..
They could add some for 50-100-200 Diamonds aswell , im not a begger lol
*Brb doing GE