• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser111428

Has anybody received the Newsletter in their Inbox, containing a link to get some Free Lanterns? I normally get this Newsletter under the Spam section of my GMAIL account but I have not seen anything yet since even started earlier today :)

Emberguard

Legend
Has anybody received the Newsletter in their Inbox, containing a link to get some Free Lanterns? I normally get this Newsletter under the Spam section of my GMAIL account but I have not seen anything yet since even started earlier today :)
Mine just arrived 13 mins ago

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I miss the coaches already, forgot how rare it is to see the daily special in these types of events without them.

They really spoilt us with the forge bowl one :)

Dead-Eye

General
Are these cherry tree’s being planted by seed by any chance :)
all-good-things-to-those-who-wait-8734866.png

pitesh

Private
the size of this new event buiding is really big in comparison to its reward ,the system team should have added two kind of attack or defense .

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
why the hell the pagoda upgrade never seems to drop????

It was like this last time around, its why I said we were spoilt with the coaches in the forge bowl event, its the same type but had much higher rates including a 2x chance, allowing you to get lots more daily specials for less.

Basically only go for one thing over the entire event, You'll be lucky to even get six daily drops... at least luckier then me, I tried to see how many diamonds it'd take to get 6 lvl up kits, almost 10,000 spring lanterns later I got my sixth xD

DeletedUser113129

It was like this last time around, its why I said we were spoilt with the coaches in the forge bowl event, its the same type but had much higher rates including a 2x chance, allowing you to get lots more daily specials for less.

Basically only go for one thing over the entire event, You'll be lucky to even get six daily drops... at least luckier then me, I tried to see how many diamonds it'd take to get 6 lvl up kits, almost 10,000 spring lanterns later I got my sixth xD

Wait what? I got 5 in the first day from 1.2k lanterns spent only, surely I am not that lucky.

Tiathal

Private
Our Spring Event starts soon! Read all about it here and be sure to leave your feedback below!
I'm a new player so this is my first event. I'm trying to do the challenge, find the right combination. Once I choose the resources there isn't a button to push to send the offer. The only thing there is to click on, wants me to pay diamonds. I was confused so I looked at you tube and apparently I should be able to just click and offer to see what is accepted.
Please help me figure this out?
Tiathal

DeletedUser96901

I'm a new player so this is my first event. I'm trying to do the challenge, find the right combination. Once I choose the resources there isn't a button to push to send the offer. The only thing there is to click on, wants me to pay diamonds. I was confused so I looked at you tube and apparently I should be able to just click and offer to see what is accepted.
Please help me figure this out?
Tiathal
you don't have enough goods