• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Galladhorn

Monarch
What I have grown extremely tired of in Events, is the production quests – I know they might serve a purpose of getting new players to understand some more parts of the game, but for old players it a complete annoyance most of the time. And yes they might also server the purpose of slightly changing your city to have more production buildings but damn after so many years I am just getting rusty with these and I must admit having the same emotions for the lack of updating and streamlining many parts of the UI – a lot of areas could be much more user freindly without even loosing thoose clicks that Inno loves so much. As for the Events – well I guess one just have to get used to it and see it as part of the game. I can just add that the upcoming event kept me from remaking my whole city this evening, because there is a limited amount of time that can be spend on the game - And I think quite counterproductive to what Inno really wants you to do, when or if you win yet another special building from an event and nearly no available space for it - and if you want to make space for it, it will take extra time and here we are a the end of this rant looking at the Diamond shop. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah that 4x6 bridge is huge. Gonna take a bunch of rearranging to fit it in :) But looks cool! Like Spring stuff usually does!

But really, I don't mind the production quests myself, at least its not map based like when the only way to progress before was to scout a sector and had no other option... Come a long way from those days :D

Will say though that sometimes the amount of random 4/8hour ones you have to do is over the top, like needing 22 even in CA in that other event.

Emberguard

Legend
How about a new interface like campaign maps - only instead of maps it's loaded with events - each province is another event window - then we could pick and choose which event to enjoy - sounds like event overload fun
You do them at your leisure - 20 events running simultaneously - could hardly be done anytime soon - LOL - Besides - in case you missed it - it was a joke
Lol. If they ever did something like that I'd sure hope every one of them is unique and interesting

Emberguard

Legend

pfff..that looks wonderful.. still nothing, why can people not be more helpful and just share a link i shall never understand, is it always all about me me me...

never mind, i shall ask my neighbour's cat.... she might now and be more useful.
Inno does not publish quests. Third party links are also not allowed. So the options are either
a) copy paste the quests and put into a spoiler
b) google

If you google “Spring event 2020 Forge of Empires” you should find what you’re looking for

Goremise

Lieutenant-General