• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The Spring Event is starting soon! For full details, please see the announcement here.

As always, we are looking forward to your feedback below.

DeletedUser108302

Great, I was looking forward to seeing this event on live servers. Thanks for all the effort and hard working !
However, I'm shocked to see the FP production of fully-levelled Pagodas. They are of the same size of the Colossus or Winter Spire, but the maximum FP production of Pagoda is 5 FPs which is still lower than 6 FPs+14% attack boost of the Colossus.
Can anyone explain that to me? Why is Pagoda much less efficient than previous upgradeable buildings?
And please do not tell me that the Pagoda only upgrades to level-7 but the Colossus upgrades to level-10, because I see both as final prizes of two great events, and I expect them to be of almost equal value and efficiency.

DeletedUser116545

why is water tempel allwais the worse one?

gues I'mg going subterra, even do acqua looks the best

Agent327

Overlord
And please do not tell me that the Pagoda only upgrades to level-7 but the Colossus upgrades to level-10, because I see both as final prizes of two great events, and I expect them to be of almost equal value and efficiency.

It doesn't matter what you expect. Inno has chosen it to be different.

Emberguard

Legend
They are of the same size of the Colossus or Winter Spire, but the maximum FP production of Pagoda is 5 FPs which is still lower than 6 FPs+14% attack boost of the Colossus.
Can anyone explain that to me? Why is Pagoda much less efficient than previous upgradeable buildings?
They are also the same size as the tholos of idols and more efficient then that. As to the colossus, not a proper comparison. You're getting goods with the pagoda, not with the colossus. Defence boost isn't as effective as attack which would be a factor in the winter spires output.

Any given event building doesn't have to compete with every event prior to it. Especially not on every aspect. For those playing for free they really only need to upgrade from the tech tree unless they're camping long enough to run out of room, in which case it doesn't need to compete with the winter spire or colossus. There's plenty older events that are less efficient.

For those paying for additional event buildings it'd depend on what they put priority on as to whether this is better or worse then the colossus and winter spire though the winter spire would be a closer comparison. That being said unless your plan is to replace every event in your city every time a new event comes out then it doesn't need to be better then everything. Only better then the worst stuff in your city.

DeletedUser112365

FOE Team, the existing Cherry Garden buildings, will their produce be counted in this event?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I just love how the fire temple is leaps and bounds better then the other 2 but doesn't look as good as the other 2. Water temple looks cool but is easily the worst by far. It will either be Earth or Fire in everyone's cities since at least Earth gives more FP. But really, Fire seems to be the way to go unless you really don't need any fighting boosts.

DeletedUser116525

Can't wait for this event to start.
Not looking forward to the posts from players with chips on their shoulder though, it's already begun, why don't those players go to the beta forums and whinge there? no point in complaining once the event is live, why? because these players just hate, their titles should be change to troll, corporal troll, private troll, sergeant troll etc etc.

DeletedUser116322

and without expansion as reward.
good idea, it would be great if we could get expansions as rewards, how handy that would come at this stage of the game, where i need lots and lots of space, i'm chock a block, where am i going to put this lovely fire Pagoda?

DeletedUser116830

good idea, it would be great if we could get expansions as rewards, how handy that would come at this stage of the game, where i need lots and lots of space, i'm chock a block, where am i going to put this lovely fire Pagoda?
Except then you would miss out on Expansions if you didnt complete the event...

Emberguard

Legend
doesn't it necessary mean that you had to complete the event to get one, could be the half way prize on the quests
Supposing you got your wish and expansions were offered during events. Would you be fine with receiving expansions in inventory but being unable to place them? What if it didn't go to inventory and you got nothing if you already had the max amount of event expansions available? Because if there's no limit in how many from events can be placed then you have a ever increasing amount of expansions that are permanently locked out for new players. That creates a big waste of space on the screen as you can't use land already allotted for something else even if it's unobtainable to new players. So -as a player- if expansions ever become a event reward I'd think it something that'd be through the questline and limited in amount that can be placed

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The main suggestion from beta re: pagodas houses; "hey Inno, Fire Pagoda is stupid good vs. the other two, especially the Water Pagoda which is 100% useless!"
Inno's rebalancing:
adds def% to Fire Pagoda to buff it even further beyond the other two!*insert epic face palm here*

However, I am beyond giddy with excitement for this event, since the two BIG changes from beta are;
1. All the various animals are now 'themed' in their prizes vs. the original gak-shoot of 'bit of everything' with the results being on beta, people only tended to win coins/supplies/VT's/Colour Guards/Drummers.
At least now, there are the 'forge pts' animal, a 'medals' animal, etc..., so now we can also aim for the mini rewards that suit our needs most. :)

2. Cherry Garden Selection Kits as Daily Prize!!:D:D:D
I've got 2 additional Lv1 sets in inventory from DC's, plus I missed out on the Nishki Pond upgrade last year, so now I can aim for a pile of selection kits and get more upgrades!

Can't wait for this event to start!