• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116525

Has anyone played with the cherry garden combo's to give maximum good stuff for less space than just having full sets?
I'd like to see that

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i am in doubt to pick gold animals to get 2x fire pagoda or to pick paper one to get 1x fire pagoda but ton of spring kits, let me hear your oppinion pls.

DeletedUser116525

Spring kits are good but cherry set pieces also come in daily challenges every so often, so might be good to have a kit set in inventory to upgrade.
But pagoda is only available in this event so might be best to focus on pagoda and hope for the best with cherry pieces in DC's.

I'll be going for 3 pagoda's and looking to do well on side bonuses, lot's of fp's etc but i'll get my fair share of spring kits i'm sure.

So far I haven't seen an incident for lanterns

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Spring kits are good but cherry set pieces also come in daily challenges every so often, so might be good to have a kit set in inventory to upgrade.
But pagoda is only available in this event so might be best to focus on pagoda and hope for the best with cherry pieces in DC's.

I'll be going for 3 pagoda's and looking to do well on side bonuses, lot's of fp's etc but i'll get my fair share of spring kits i'm sure.

So far I haven't seen an incident for lanterns
yeah, same with me, not even single one cherry tree

Agent327

Overlord

Pagoda was already available during Spring 2017, so you do not know what you are talking about.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i hate to repeat questions but did any of you got any chrry trees and if not does anybody know how we get them in town?

DeletedUser116525

Pagoda was already available during Spring 2017, so you do not know what you are talking about.
I know that, maybe read what I said, I said pagoda is only available in THIS event, I never said it was never available before but it's not available as a DC prize so you don't know what your talking about.

DeletedUser116525

I was of the impression that the kits could be used for either aset piece or an upgrade.

How much diamonds do you expect to spend on that?

As many as it takes, I might go for 4 pagodas if I feel like spending more, maybe 5 even

Emberguard

Legend
i hate to repeat questions but did any of you got any chrry trees and if not does anybody know how we get them in town?
They appear the same way as any other incident. On Beta they were somewhat on the rarer side of things. I'm only using desktop and no trees so far

Incidents:
Everyone gets between 10 and 15 incidents per day of varying rarity. You cannot get more than 15 in a day. If they expire before you collect them, then it’s just tough luck.
This quote was from 5 months ago so possible the finer details may have changed since then, but assuming the main point is still correct it's possible the reason for no cherry trees yet is if everyones already received the days incidents prior to the event starting. Give it a couple days, collect your incidents each day and see if some trees pop up

Agent327

Overlord
I know that, maybe read what I said, I said pagoda is only available in THIS event, I never said it was never available before but it's not available as a DC prize so you don't know what your talking about.

It isn't only available in THIS event. It has been available before and you have no way of knowing if it will or will not be available in next year's event.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116322

As many as it takes, I might go for 4 pagodas if I feel like spending more, maybe 5 even
Ben, don't go and blow your whole month's salary on Pagodas. you still owe me a kangaroo steak when i come to Australia that you promised me. hahaha

DeletedUser116525

Ben, don't go and blow your whole month's salary on Pagodas. you still owe me a kangaroo steak when i come to Australia that you promised me. hahaha
I still have like 30,000 free diamonds in my inventory, they grew with chateau frontenac too, just started cashing them in the other day, 7 day cycles, what else do I do with them?

DeletedUser116322

I still have like 30,000 free diamonds in my inventory, they grew with chateau frontenac too, just started cashing them in the other day, 7 day cycles, what else do I do with them?
give them to me hahaha

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

I can see that we are starting to drift off topic a little, can we please stick to the topic of Spring Event.

Thank you