• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser114342

I am looking forward to the Spring event. I am aiming for the fire pagoda and a complete level 2 cherry blossom set.
I have arranged my city so these two additions are near to my H castle :)

DeletedUser116525

I still think there should be a special prize for the top 5 players in each world.
Gold league is the top 1% but the very top 5 players should get a great grand prize because there can be a huge difference between players in gold league.

DeletedUser112892

Can't wait for the event to start.
I'm surely gonna go for:
-2 Fire Pagodas
-4 Cherry Garden selection kits minimum to have at least one topped set.

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

We starting to drift off topic a little, can we please stick to the topic?

Thank you

DeletedUser116322

lots of Sakura Rocks for me, i need the attack bonus, apparently they give you twice

DeletedUser96901

great decision to give a selection kit and not each building and upgrade separately

makes it so much easier
win as many as I can. take what I already have in inventory (from DC, last years) and build the best possible combo

rjs66

Lieutenant
another event - some more free stuff for doing very little

there will always people who complain about things no matter what

have a free car - but i want a ferrari !
you have won a free meal in the latest mcdonalds game , but i wanted the car !

did you end up with some stuff you didn't have before, that you didn't have to pay for ? - then quit whining

Can't wait for this event to start.
Not looking forward to the posts from players with chips on their shoulder though, it's already begun, why don't those players go to the beta forums and whinge there? no point in complaining once the event is live, why? because these players just hate, their titles should be change to troll, corporal troll, private troll, sergeant troll etc etc.

I'm not sure if they even know why they whine, non of them has even tried out the event yet but they hate it already.