• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Hans1968

Private
It is simply the fact that by spending most time on the main world, and only being the other world to collect, set and finish the questline i should have a much better chance on getting the bigger price on thee world you spend most of the time playing
playing an event like this i choose to take the highest first unless it has medals

DeletedUser116525

Congratulations for having such a large wallet, that you can afford to spend so much money on the game, BUT do you really have to boast about it? If I could afford to spend as much as you have, I certainly wouldn't be telling the whole forum community about it... Boasting like you do also slaps straight it the face of those that can't afford to spend any money on the game, it's not nice.....

As the old saying goes 'A fool and his money........ are soon parted'

You mean.. "A hard worker and his money....... is spent on whatever he chooses.

You must be just young, in time, if you work hard enough and make the right choices with it, you'll be able to buy anything you want, a house, cars, holidays and play FOE however you choose.
I better run, the car washer is bringing back my Ferrari soon and I need to move my merc' out of the driveway.

Emberguard

Legend
Thankyou @Hans1968 for your reply and patience with me.

playing an event like this i choose to take the highest first unless it has medals
Unless I'm mistaken Swan (medals) would have been the best option to choose for crossing the ponds. Are you saying "Unless medals" as in taking or avoiding medals?

You mean.. "A hard worker and his money....... is spent on whatever he chooses.
Yes and no. A hard worker will in theory have money. Doesn't mean much unless they understand money and how to grow it. Your statement also assumes people aren't cheating them out of a fair wage

DeletedUser116525

Yes and no. A hard worker will in theory have money. Doesn't mean much unless they understand money and how to grow it. Your statement also assumes people aren't cheating them out of a fair wage
Well that's the big issue isn't it? you don't make money working for others, you gotta go out and do it for yourself, problem is people get into too much debt to risk going out on their own.

Hans1968

Private
Thankyou @Hans1968 for your reply and patience with me.

Unless I'm mistaken Swan (medals) would have been the best option to choose for crossing the ponds. Are you saying "Unless medals" as in taking or avoiding medals?

Swan medals was a 116 lanterns, the highest ones were 157 lanterns and 158 lanterns if i remember right, i will allways pick the medals as i'm not at the end yet

DeletedUser111428

It seems that the conversation is heading away from the Topic of this Thread (Spring Event 2019)...can we focus again on the Topic please?

Oh and the 2019 Spring Event just ended...I hope that you have really enjoyed the Event and that you managed to get great Rewards/Items from the Event! ^_^

It seems that the conversation is heading away from the Topic of this Thread (Spring Event 2019)...can we focus again on the Topic please?

Oh and the 2019 Spring Event just ended...I hope that you have really enjoyed the Event and that you managed to get great Rewards/Items from the Event! ^_^
I finished in silver on both my worlds but thought that the event was a bit too easy with everyone gaining a completed building half way through

DeletedUser111428

I finished in silver on both my worlds but thought that the event was a bit too easy with everyone gaining a completed building half way through
Cool...good job! I prefer easy Events over more challenging ones...and it makes FoE players happier and more cheerful in the Forum hehehe :)

Cool...good job! I prefer easy Events over more challenging ones...and it makes FoE players happier and more cheerful in the Forum hehehe :)
there's easy and there's too easy. Everyone wants a completed building but there should be a little work involved or it's a bit boring. I had considered not doing the 2nd half as I knew I wouldn't get enough upgrades for a 2nd building but some of the animal rewards were ok - currently doing research and need to produce Orichalcum so goods are always useful and will never turn down free fp :D

DeletedUser114342

Overall I liked the event, I finished bronze on all 3 worlds that I play in. It was a good thing that winning the daily special was not contingent on getting the main prize as I only won 9 daily specials overall in my main world.

But I think there is something wrong with my account in this world as my HC with a 25% chance of winning a spoil of war has given me nothing in 3 days and the same with my Viking settlement at 15% of getting 4x the amount of goods has given it only twice in 5 days... :(

But I think there is something wrong with my account in this world as my HC with a 25% chance of winning a spoil of war has given me nothing in 3 days and the same with my Viking settlement at 15% of getting 4x the amount of goods has given it only twice in 5 days... :(
It's off topic but my HC is the same, went through a 5 day dry spell with nothing at all but has given me 2 x 200fp in the last 3 days so evens out eventually

DeletedUser116525

that's classical and it's called hard working!?
yes a working hobby is what you do when you want to do something still but don't need the money, my hobby is teaching others how to get off their backsides and make money from junk, it's better than sitting at home watching TV and waiting for welfare checks and I've helped motivate many people, some have even made a business from scrap.

DeletedUser116525

Yes this was a good event for everyone, easy to get a pagoda whilst going for a cherry set or two.
I enjoyed it, the next event looks to be a bit more technical but still looks like fun

DeletedUser116525

But I think there is something wrong with my account in this world as my HC with a 25% chance of winning a spoil of war has given me nothing in 3 days and the same with my Viking settlement at 15% of getting 4x the amount of goods has given it only twice in 5 days...

It's a stubborn GB at times, almost seems like it doesn't want to be levelled up, but even without spoils of war the supplies it gives makes the game totally different, balancing out the coins it allows you to do a heap of un-birthday parties which gives FP & diamonds too