• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2018

Dead-Eye

General
I wonder Blitz. How hard is it to realize that if you choose to side step the devs push to advance through the ages/eras and you choose to camp/farm at the end of an age/era you’re going to hit a wall in quests/events?

Not hard to understand at all.

For me.

At all.

E.

Not hard at all. Or shouldn't be. I have a choice, I can keep 2 provinces or I can try for a level 2 upgrade. I opted for the upgrade as I really love my Cherry Garden. With the best of British I might come away with an extra set too. Will I do this for the Apple event? Doubt it. Choices, the game is full of em, innit.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I wonder Blitz. How hard is it to realize that if you choose to side step the devs push to advance through the ages/eras and you choose to camp/farm at the end of an age/era you’re going to hit a wall in quests/events?

Not hard to understand at all.

For me.

At all.

E.

I've been playing this game for years, and as long as Obs, Atom and Arc are only good for the age you're currently in, and as long as AF and OF treasury goods are utterly useless, and as long as GE is a weekly event, there will always be smart players who camp in an age/era instead of being like 95% of the players who think they become more powerful by racing through the tech tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead-Eye

General
Aint Blitzy a bitter little fella today. Sounds like someone needs a snickers.

But seriously, Blitz, you can't come on a message board and whinge like a little girl in a pink dress who has just spilt her ice cream and expect to be taken seriously.

Well, I am a little girl, and I have on my pink dress today. I spilt my ice cream months ago.

Before I knew better, I hurried through the tech tree and hurried through quests which had me taking sectors. Now I am a few sectors shy of “advancing” out of Modern area provinces, but I am in Progressive Era. And still playing catch-up to my Progressive Age in several areas. I have found good mentors. And finally realized this game is not like the others I had played before. You really do need to read, join a guild, have friends who actively help you out, and most of all- Plan Better! Cannot just skate through and hope for the best.

That said, the Cherry Blossom Festival will do without me after today’s quest which requires gaining a sector. It would not benefit me enough to be worth it, damaging the weeks - months- I have spent correcting my reckless play style. And I really wanted the Gong to complete my set. C’est la vie!

Edit- Ok, I caved- got the sectors- and all good so far- still several sectors to open up that were hidden. Sigh- But I have gotten one kit so far and upgraded one piece- and hope to get the Gong when the chance comes up-. Still not sure it is totally worth all the extra hassles- but- here is hoping!! Life is an adventure, and you do not want to be left behind. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser112027

Ah Blitzy. It’s a shame really. But, mayhaps, not everyone is sharp enough to get it.

~shrugs~

Fare thee well!

E.

DeletedUser104020

I hope that Inno really reads these comments and will take suggestions. All of the events have turned into completely random payouts and trying time and time again to get a low percentage top prize. So far in the spring event, I have opened 11 chests with a 20% chance of getting an upgrade and gotten nothing that I wanted. Like so many others, I just find this frustrating and pointless. The events used to be about working toward a goal. Completing the quests got you to that goal. Now it is just random. And when you don't win, you just want to quit. I feel that way again and just might. After years of play. It doesn't have to be a complete give away every time, and I don't expect to get dozens of specialty buildings each event. And some random prizes are cool. But making everything random just makes the game frustrating. And that's not why I started playing or what I enjoy about it. I hope you will take this into consideration when planning the next one.

A simple solution: with every chest you open, your chance to get the top prize gets better. By the time you've opened 5, it is 100%.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
That's a good news. As I understand it won't be difficult to get all set upgraded with a new upgrade/build tickets.
Provided you are able to win the tickets! So far burned all chances and got one tower that is of use. Rest is inconsequential. Percentage is really against you this time!!! Good thing I have full set but sure would be nice to get even one upgrade ticket. yea and pigs fly!!!

DeletedUser7001

Cant write what I would like to write, since I would get booted. 970 lanterns and not a single Gong.

DeletedUser7001

Picked up more lanters from trees a total of 1100 lanterns and no Gong. Another complitely wasteof time and event.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
So far i spend about 1000 lanterns i got for free, plus spent 10k diamonds. thats 2500 lanters. always going for the 18-20% chests.
On the application i NEVER get anythig, always 0 japanese pcs.
i got 3 pieces on the pc version.
Based on the 20%, i should be getting 1 piece on average 250-400 lanterns depending on luck. This ia based on experience from the past events with similar % to win the prizes.
But, spending 1200 lanterns or in diamonds thats 5k for 1 single piece means something is wrong with the numbers. any logical explanation how this can happen when it NEVER happened in any previous events? the drop rate is 3-4 times below the average, which is impossible. i wasted 10k diamonds on some fake 20% which are not real, but fake number displayed on the screen. I beleive that it needs to be investigated if the displayed % are real or fake, anyone knows if there is somewhere where this can be reported and investigated? Because i think Inno are giving fake numbers for this event.
PS. by giving fake numbers for something where you can pay with real money is called fraud i beleive\
EDIT: +2k diamonds spent. 550 lanterns, 0 again, the price went up to almost 6k diamonds per piece average

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

I think people who paid real money for their diamonds have the real 20%
and with farmed diamonds we only get 5% or less

PS. by giving fake numbers for something where you can pay with real money is called fraud i beleive\
can pay ?

what if those fake numbers don't apply to the people who really paid for it

DeletedUser109966

I don't like this format one little bit...a 20% (best chance) of the reward can too easily lead to uncomfortably long losing runs.

And that's not fun at all....

and the rewards if you don't win... are terrible, just terrible.

DeletedUser112027

I don't like this format one little bit...a 20% (best chance) of the reward can too easily lead to uncomfortably long losing runs.

And that's not fun at all....

and the rewards if you don't win... are terrible, just terrible.

What format would you prefer? Ah. 100% winner. Got it.

E.

I did get the gong and an upgrade kit for it. as well as an upgrade kit for another piece of the zen garden. I have gotten some medals, towers, and a lot of "junk". Do I wish I had not spent diamonds- yeah- but that's hindsight. Kinda like the craps table--- odds are against you so just enjoy the ride.

DeletedUser109966

I did get the gong and an upgrade kit for it. as well as an upgrade kit for another piece of the zen garden. I have gotten some medals, towers, and a lot of "junk". Do I wish I had not spent diamonds- yeah- but that's hindsight. Kinda like the craps table--- odds are against you so just enjoy the ride.

I managed to win the lvl2 set... but I was lucky... I slightly beat the odds... but it could have gone so very wrong and it wouldn't have been the fault of strategy... just luck... on a 1 in 5 shot.... 5x !!!

Didn't enjoy this slowly decreasing main prize odds format/progression at all....