1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Fall Event 2019

On your marks. Get set. Bake! This year, the Fall Bake Off makes its return to your city in style!
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Event Spring Event 2018

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Sovereign, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Sovereign

Sovereign Former CM

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing the upcoming Spring Event! Looking forward to reading your feedback :)

Check out the full details here.

Thanks!

Richard & Team

2. Keizaal Dovah Kriid

Keizaal Dovah Kriid Warrant Officer

At least they retained their sizes but the nerf (relatively speaking) on Emperor's Entrance was bad. Even more, because 8k of Supplies (in Oceanic Future) is almost offensive, considering the daily costs and/or how much, much more you can make with one single workshop.

3. Galladhorn

Galladhorn General

Overall this Japanese Garden set is beautiful design and it is really good that the layout and size has been maintained – It also have better combinations of which all look good – That is in comparison to example the Swedish Chrismas set 2017 – Which I found a bit erratic combination wise.

Perhaps the Pagoda could have benefitted from a upgrade option – it does not do close to anything for higher ranking players with the current stats.

Conceptwise and for city design I am all for these themebased sets – they look good when they sit togther, creating seperate sections in the city – It would be cool to have roads that would fit to the various main themes – Same stats (according to age) but with a look that fits each theme. Im am guessing it would not be difficult to implement in the road sections block of the (UI) and all the small icons for the different sets are already made to help identify them (not even that important when the roads have same stats. – Just a thought ;)

Mainly I am thinking about This Japanese Garden, The Palaces, The Royal garden line up
    – Perhaps with a little teaser build in: To unlock this road you need a full set of the "Theme" in your city".

...Anyways Japanese Garden set is overall a cool set design
    – And a Ninja :hide: Avatar that many will like I´m sure – a classic story character of Japan.

joesoap likes this.
  4. ih8regin

ih8regin Emperor

One thing I like even more is the in-place upgrade (provided it works).

5. Keizaal Dovah Kriid

Keizaal Dovah Kriid Warrant Officer

Jesus Christ! Don't even think about don't have it working as expected. Getting the Pond was really difficult O_O

6. kya-koro

kya-koro Corporal

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Galladhorn and Migraine of Ord like this.
  7. Thomas Covenent

Thomas Covenent Brigadier-General

Judging by the quest list up on the FoE wiki, looks like to get through the 'main' sequential quest list will require a total of 9!! sectors + 1 'gain control of a province' quest...

Considering that the only real rewards this year are the cherry garden items, that's a painful amount of non-optional continent map. :(

patrucio and Migraine of Ord like this.
  8. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

It's a game! It's makebelieve!. Nothing on the historical questlines or the events is correct!

9. Dimondus

Dimondus Lieutenant

Sorry but I still don't get it. If I upgrade only 1 building from set will the other attached buildings retain their bonuses or does it only work with the set buildings of the same level?

10. Pink.Buffoon

Pink.Buffoon Guest

They will retain their bonus.

11. Dimondus

Dimondus Lieutenant

That's a good news. As I understand it won't be difficult to get all set upgraded with a new upgrade/build tickets.

12. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

You understand wrong. You do not get that many lanterns.

13. vikingraider1

vikingraider1 Emperor

I've won 3 upgrade prizes on beta. I'm up to date with the quests and collect cherry trees from the city. The chances of getting the full set/full upgrades seem very slim

14. Boorg

Boorg Second Lieutenant

The Spring Event tab has come out at the top left of the screen as usual indicating the starting amount of Lanterns.

Are we not supposed to receive the same starting amount of Lanterns in all the Worlds as in previous Events?

I have 14 Worlds and the discrepancy of the Lanterns between Worlds is great, below is a list of what I have.

EN 01 – 32 Lanterns
    EN 02 – 34 Lanterns
    EN 03 – 36 Lanterns
    EN 04 – 9 Lanterns
    EN 05 – 25 Lanterns
    EN 06 – 30 Lanterns
    EN 07 – 6 Lanterns
    EN 08 – 10 Lanterns
    EN 09 – 18 Lanterns
    EN 10 – 39 Lanterns
    EN 11 – 39 Lanterns
    EN 12 – 20 Lanterns
    EN 13 – 29 Lanterns
    EN 14 – 32 Lanterns

Can someone please illuminate me with a sensible and reasonable explanation why the starting amount of Lanterns is different in all the Worlds?

Logging out and logging in again does not resolve the issue.

15. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

because the real value will be set when the event starts

16. Boorg

Boorg Second Lieutenant

Usually that’s not the case!

17. Pink.Buffoon

Pink.Buffoon Guest

Same happened on beta. At the start of the event, everyone will have 50 lanterns.

18. Thomas Covenent

Thomas Covenent Brigadier-General

The big one to go after IMHO would the Sak Rock... doubling the atk% bonus is pretty damn sweet! ;)

After that, which ever ones get the fp boost obviously. (Gong + Zen Zone?)

19. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

And you know that because???

20. Boorg

Boorg Second Lieutenant

I hope so because in over 2 years this is the first time I encountered this issue, thanks for response.