• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2017

Gondour

Corporal
The pagoda not being able to be motivated was a bug and it was announced that the latest update fixed this.

Also there is one Did You Know loading screen fact that says duplicate garden pieces cannot boost each other.
Hi Prometheus, I have a one storey pagoda and It cannot be motivated by me. If I tap on it, it only shows a Finish option :-(. Do you believe that it can be motivated by my neighbours? If so, I shall ask someone to try. x

DeletedUser12400

Hi Prometheus, I have a one storey pagoda and It cannot be motivated by me. If I tap on it, it only shows a Finish option :-(.
From recent update:
As the self-motivation (double production) feature for Diamonds was not used too much, and also some players clicked it accidentally (resulting in unwanted Diamonds spending), we removed it. Instead, we introduced a Diamond option to finish productions instantly for buildings that produce only coins or supplies.
Do you believe that it can be motivated by my neighbours? If so, I shall ask someone to try. x
It can be motivated by your neighbors, guild members and friends or with motivation kit if you have one in inventory.

Gondour

Corporal
Hello again,
I have one more question. My one story pagoda is in LMA and when I tap on it, it shows +11952 coins. Earlier this morning I collected double that amount of coins and I can't recall if it was then motivated but have to assume so. It does not now have a golden star over it so am assuming it's not currently motivated. Two days ago it showed a value of half the current coin amount. Can it be motivated more than once in 24hrs? A bit confusing and I can't see any happiness or population, referred to in any one story pagoda descriptions. All might be perfectly in order, it's just that I can't figure it all out. The values given on the 'official' description of the pagoda is way different from what I see.
Any thoughts guys?
With many thanks
Gondour

DeletedUser110179

Can it be motivated more than once in 24hrs? A bit confusing and I can't see any happiness or population, referred to in any one story pagoda descriptions. All might be perfectly in order, it's just that I can't figure it all out. The values given on the 'official' description of the pagoda is way different from what I see.
It can't be motivated more than once ... but can be affected by your other GBs (eg If you have St Marks, it will increase the coin production of your One-Story Pagoda).

When the One-Story Pagoda is motivated, its production of coins is doubled. The production is also boosted by enthusiastic population and by boosts of certain great buildings. The building can be plundered if it isn't motivated. ♫

Last edited by a moderator: