• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Spring Cleaning the Forum Feedback

joesoap

Major-General
i would love the option to hide threads, eg specific world threads aren't very relevant if i dont play that world so being able to hide them would clean up my forum

Knight of ICE

i would love the option to hide threads, eg specific world threads aren't very relevant if i dont play that world so being able to hide them would clean up my forum

Inno can not make changes to the forum software.

Forwandert

Major-General
One small suggestion as I'm guessing admin are using browser version so might not be aware. It's great to have a questions tab back as the previous wasnt entirely clear but on mobile it's still not visible on the main page. So still hidden under cafe. Established players know where it is but not new players.
Screenshot_20220518-134706_Samsung Internet.jpg

Still seeing a lot of questions in discussion which I'm guessing some will come from that. It's visible if you turn your phone around but only then. Maybe add a little text to the main screen.

Screenshot_20220518-134724_Samsung Internet.jpg