• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

SPQR: is recruiting

DeletedUser1899

Any one can join, don't care what your rank is, just be active in the game, help others in the guild to learn and have fun. To be in SPQR during Röma time was a HONOR..to die for your Emperor and for Röma was a honorable death. WE are rank 8th in Cirgrad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1899

An invite has been sent

DeletedUser2905

I would like to join also. I am fairly new, but I have managed to rank #1 in my neighborhood.

(Of course, there are only 5 or 6 active players, so its not much of an acomplishment.);)

DeletedUser1899

invit's have been sent

DeletedUser1899

On your screen left side, you will see control buttons- top line, second one over, click on it, a small window opens, click on the shield. these opens guild invit's