• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spot the Difference - Week 1, June

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117743

1. The white thing on the bottom right
2. The big rock to the right of the nose of the rocket ship
3. The orientation of the rover on the top
4. The number of towers on the bottom left
5. The half a ring in the dust around the building second from the left on the bottom row

DeletedUser117820

please find my answer in the image below
spot difference 1.JPG

DeletedUser115535

Please let me know if you can open this file... :)

Attachments

• FoE1.png
    FoE1.png
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 114

DeletedUser117821

The five differences are 1. the exhaust pipe in vehicle above and to left of spaceship faces right in top photo and left in bottom photo. 2. boulder to left of spaceship under line of rocks missing in photo 2. 3. Photo 2. in the left row of capsules the capsule 2nd from top is missing upper road track. 4. Photo 2 has a white shape in lower right corner missing in photo 1. 5. in Photo 1 in lower left corner there is a row of 6 items. In photo 2 the right hand side of these items is missing

DeletedUser117819

The five differences are 1. the exhaust pipe in vehicle above and to left of spaceship faces right in top photo and left in bottom photo. 2. boulder to left of spaceship under line of rocks missing in photo 2. 3. Photo 2. in the left row of capsules the capsule 2nd from top is missing upper road track. 4. Photo 2 has a white shape in lower right corner missing in photo 1. 5. in Photo 1 in lower left corner there is a row of 6 items. In photo 2 the right hand side of these items is missing

DeletedUser115987

See the pic attached

Attachments

• SAMBanner2_ans.png
    SAMBanner2_ans.png
    593.7 KB · Views: 112

DeletedUser117785

Ok, here goes my written reply:
1. The position of the vehicle is inverted between the two images (top center-left)
2. A rock is missing in image #2 (top center-right)
3. A thing similar to an missile is missing is image #2 (bottom left)
4. What looks like a sand arc around the second module of the first (from left to right) row of modules is missing in image #2 (bottom center-left)
5. The little white/green thing that looks vaguely like an amoeba is missing in image #1 (bottom right)

DeletedUser12150

My game name on forge is shelley24
My username on forum is shellie24

Attachments

• spot the difference week 1 june.png
    spot the difference week 1 june.png
    594.4 KB · Views: 113

DeletedUser116941

Can you spot the 5 differences in the pictures below? Let us know in your answers below!
You can either upload an image or describe the differences

View attachment 19032

View attachment 19031
1. Bottom left corner: The sixth oxygen generator from the left is missing in pic 2.
2. Bottom right corner: There is a tiny x shaped object to the right of the oxygen generator and below the last drop pod in pic 2.
3. Top center: The land rovers has shifted 45 degrees.
4. Top center: There are three large rocks to the right of the rover. There is a fourth medium-sized rock in pic 1.
5. Bottom center: In the row of drop pods farthest to the left, the second pod down, near the left leg, a portion of the ditch has been erased.

DeletedUser117915

Hi,
I can see a missing rock to the right of the space shuttle cockpit. Something white that is too pixelated to identify on my screen at the bottom right (maybe a dog) is in one pic but not the other; there is a “rover-type” vehicle facing in a different direction to the left of the shuttle cockpit; sorry that’s all

DeletedUser115891

1- The rover is in a different position.
2- There is a white thing on the bottom right.
3- The ground is different colors.
4-There's a robot on the bottom of a building on the bottom left.
5- The mountains are different colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.