• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sports buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109228

Code:
Proposal:
More sports buildings.
Have you checked for similar ideas?:

Reason:

Details:

Balance:

Visual Aids:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103370

I love this idea. Short, to thew point, no fuss. :P

Agreed. Sports buildings could be in cultural buildings and give happiness (or unhappiness in my teams case).
+1
Now, wouldn't that be interesting, a building that randomly gives different levels of happiness each day. Somewhere between. say, 300 and minus 20 happiness (not too much negative or people will just delete it and rebuild it).

As for more sports buildings .. I don't know. The soccer field is already ridiculously out of scale, with the players all looking like gnomes compared to the people walking by on the street. The much-despised colosseum is more the size needed but that is too big for a regular building and even as a GB, is rather large to fit. I suppose a beach-volleyball court doesn't take up much space.

DeletedUser103370

Yeah, if they can circumvent the space issue, then it's ok.

DeletedUser6065

In case you haven't noticed, the Great Pukers have been more trouble than they have been worth since their inception. We don't need any more, no matter what the theme may be.
The only worse idea was Guild vs. Guild.
Having entire Guild pay for Levels 3 & 4 of GuildEx may not have been so hot either.
And - don't even get me started on the whole 'Hardware Acceleration' fiasco of a couple of years ago.
Have I mentioned requiring Guild Members to be friends in order to sit in Tavern?
. . . mk

DeletedUser12400

Hey Pikeman07,

Please use the template or at least provide more details for your idea. At this stage, your idea can't be forwarded.
Code:
[B]Proposal:[/B]

[B]Have you checked for similar ideas?:[/B]

[B]Reason:[/B]

[B]Details:[/B]

[B]Balance:[/B]

[B]Visual Aids:[/B]
^ Please copy and paste the code above into your idea thread.

Kind regards, OVERTYPE.

The OP seems to be extracting the urine by just pasting in the template but not filling it out.

That aside, I have an idea triggered by this discussion. It's rather more developed so I'll post it up seperately.

DeletedUser16126

Why not a whole era dedicated to sports, with all buildings sports related?... Maybe an idea for the next olympic year

Status
Not open for further replies.