• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Spoiler] Easter 2016

DeletedUser109065

so how easy is it to get the c900 eggs to get the grand prize?
at the end of the event if you have tulips left do you get a different shrine, or can you spend tulips during the event for a different shrine?
any list of daily specials or have they not been decided yet?
how does one join the beta server?

DeletedUser

so how easy is it to get the c900 eggs to get the grand prize?
at the end of the event if you have tulips left do you get a different shrine, or can you spend tulips during the event for a different shrine?
any list of daily specials or have they not been decided yet?

The grand prize has changed again and been lowered. The number of eggs needed for the gold chest has reduced from 150 to 120 eggs. Some rewards have slightly changed in side some of the chest. Regards to what happens to the tulips after the event finishes... most like vanishes like other events. I'll update you on that in 5 days when the event finishes.

DeletedUser106685

What he probably means, is that at most events the 'scout a province' quests take too much time, for example. Same with the "complete x 24-hour productions".
This will cause people to miss out on additional daily quests, or even fail to complete the quest line altogether.
People always say that you should 'prepare' by sending your scout on the way a few days before, but this is only possible when you know that this quest is coming. People shouldn't have to prepare for an event, to make it possible to stay on schedule, or finish it in time.

DeletedUser5180

Usually when an
Do you know the quests? I believe Test Ament is right (even for those who haven't completed the map).
I agree, when an event is starting I always have some supply buildings which have a 24 hour production done and ready to collect ( bazaars and the MSL etc work also) and this means I can usually finish an event on the first day

DeletedUser653

worth remembering that the star prize changes daily as does the tulip one so deciding when to open a chest is important. ie today I have special prize of wishing well and I do not want one so will wait

DeletedUser106918

The grand prize changes whenever you receive one. It does not change by itself over time.

It did change a few times during the event because the costs and rewards have been rebalanced a few times, but it won't do so during the live event.

DeletedUser99363

wow a huge bug today in Beta on easter event, i doubt it will make it to live servers, no spoilers go check it out before Devs get back on game and hot fix it in the morning.
Lets just say unlimited anybody !

DeletedUser4800

The new shrine seems really garbage! I'm sorry but to 2 days to get 1 random BP? That is utterly crap!

DeletedUser12400

The new shrine seems really garbage! I'm sorry but to 2 days to get 1 random BP? That is utterly crap!
I tend to agree. I would understand if it would produce a blue print each 8 hours.

Shrine_of_Inspiration.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

I totally agree. Just by polivating, you can get an avg. of 2 BPs per day without any boosts. A 3x3 building that gives one BP every 2 days (if motivated) is a waste of space, in my opinion. (I'm probably gonna get it and build it anyway.) ;)
It definitely would be worth it, if it only gave BPs that you missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103849

In typical inno fashion they ruined the 2016 Easter Event, prizes based on chance is not the way to go. Bring back the 2015 style Easter Event so we can purchase with eggs the item we want.

DeletedUser10694

Inno created something special with the previous versions of Easter event. Hiding eggs was a large part of the fun (social aspect),so was polishing your enemies decorations :lol: But as always, they have to interfere with something that was great fun to play and kill it dead! Just another mundane boring event like most others.

Next year, please bring back the original Easter Event & stop poking your fingers into areas that don't need changing, and invest your money and effort in areas that improve the game, like a GvG that works without bugging out or freezing and feels like your playing on a 56K dial up modem, or stopping ghosting and many other game damaging features. I will stop there because I could cover 5 pages of areas that NEED your attention rather than you destroying one of the best events a year, presumably on commercial grounds which I hope will cost you an absolute fortune in lost revenue.

All they events are becoming redundant. Just a bunch of time consuming quests to do. This easter event is already boring for me and basically the same as the mini events now. What a real bummer!