• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spirit of Ocam recruiting peaceful members.

DeletedUser12893

Spirit of Ocam are a guild of members that would like to peacefully evolve their cities and use their armies for self defence or deterrent only. We will help each other to grow strong enough to repel all attacks and be 'Mighty in Peace'. Regular motivating and trading is encouraged to help all members evolve quickly. Thomalicus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12893

The name is purely a made up one, but having just read about William of Ockham, there are a number of similarities between his thinking or reasoning, that I also share traits, so much so that I might just rename my city after him!!