• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

    Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!


    Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!

Spinning the wheel in the Summer Event and other previous Events

DeletedUser114563

This thread is solely for those to argue that you can't control the output of the Spinning Wheel.
So please go ahead and do just that, argue !
( We might just get lucky and have a developer to tell us exactly how the Spinning of the Wheel actually works )
Enjoy :)
 

DeletedUser99588

I think it may well be predetermined. I've seen it jump to an item as the wheel wasn't going to stop in the right place. You have no chance of a dev stepping in and declaring all.
 

DeletedUser112892

Okay, I need to explain more, but now more detailed.
Argument for my opinion is fact that I have won 17 golden prizes on a wheel without stopping it at any time.
At the moment you press "Spin" or "Refresh and spin" button, RNG picks the prize you will get. Stopping wheel doesn't result in successful manipulation of the wheel, it just shortens time you need to wait for wheel to stop at prize that was already determined at the moment you pressed one of two buttons stated previously (basically gives you illusion of ability to manipulate the wheel).
Inno is not that crazy at all to let you manipulate the wheel and find a way to win exactly the prize you want.
I won 17 golden prizes while I just let the wheel spin on it's own, without stopping wheel. The fact is that RNG was on my side i.e. that I was extremely lucky.
Lottery is not something you can cheat.
 

Emberguard

Legend
> pressed spin
> quest completed before wheel started moving.
> landed on prize required for collect supplies to complete

same thing happened when I needed to recruit units
 

DeletedUser112892

> pressed spin
> quest completed before wheel started moving.
> landed on prize required for collect supplies to complete

same thing happened when I needed to recruit units
So, basically, there is the answer to all the philosophy and you gave it :)
 

DeletedUser111359

And if you're paying attention at all, you'd notice that the wheel doesn't stop the same distance from when you press "stop" every time. Sometimes it stops quickly, sometimes not.
 

DeletedUser112892

And if you're paying attention at all, you'd notice that the wheel doesn't stop the same distance from when you press "stop" every time. Sometimes it stops quickly, sometimes not.
That happened to me few times without stopping. Maybe that depends on current FPS of the game.
 

DeletedUser111359

That happened to me few times without stopping. Maybe that depends on current FPS of the game.

The point is, that if there was some technique (which there isn't) then it would depend on the wheel stopping exactly X spaces after you hit stop. Otherwise it wouldn't work.
 

DeletedUser114563

I've done it in all previous quests and this Summer Event, yes I control the output of the wheel :)
Don't ask me how I do it otherwise we'll have non stop arguments here for the next six months :)
I told a friend ( today ) and all my guild members how to do it, without any arguments, so I've done my share of explaining :)
 

DeletedUser112892

The point is, that if there was some technique (which there isn't) then it would depend on the wheel stopping exactly X spaces after you hit stop. Otherwise it wouldn't work.
Ohh, I get your point. Makes sense
 

DeletedUser112892

I've done it in all previous quests and this Summer Event, yes I control the output of the wheel :)
I haven't done absolutely anything and I won 17 golden prizes on event :)
Lottery cannot be manipulated or cheated :)
 

DeletedUser114563

SirFrancis, getting hot, you're on the right path, just using the wrong method :)
Hahaha ( my secret ) :)
Suffer baby suffer :)
 

DeletedUser96901

at least in the winter event recording the shuffle to watch the last position works
 

DeletedUser114563

Tell me more, sounds interesting.

Shopping break, see you later alligator :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

Pedro, the results you're claiming from your "technique" are nothing special at all. Using no technique at all gives the same basic result. It's random, and pre-determined when you hit spin. When you attempt to stop it makes no difference at all.
 

DeletedUser115027

I generally like to follow the principle of 'what can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence'. So if somebody wants to claim that they can manipulate the outcome of the wheel, without any evidence that such a thing is possible nor even an explanation how they supposedly do it, I see no reason to take such claims seriously at all.
 

DeletedUser114563

Erinne
Evidence oh yes, how many times do I have I to repeat myself
16 Sunken treasures in Arvahall
12 Sunken treasures in Houndsmoor
impossible to be shear luck !
 

DeletedUser112892

Erinne
Evidence oh yes, how many times do I have I to repeat myself ( normally to intelligent people you don't repeat yourself )
16 Sunken treasures in Arvahall
12 Sunken treasures in Houndsmoor
impossible to be shear luck !
It's always the Usual Suspects who have heard it over and over that continue to argue and get others to argue with them.
17 golden prizes in my case without even stopping the wheel manually cannot be luck? Oh yes, it is luck.
This argument makes your "evidence" completely irrelevant.
 
Top