• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Speed up collection with diamonds

DeletedUser109283

Proposal: I would like to see an option to speed up a collection from my Great Building or Town Hall with the use of diamonds

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes

Reason: Reason is timings. I simply would like to reset the timer on the collectibles, to synchronize my collection

Details: So i get to spends X amounts of diamonds, say 50, and I can then make a collection from ONE particular GB or TH at that moment, and then the timer resets. I would really appreciate this, as it would allow me to make the collections at the same time from all my buildings.

EDIT:
Edit: The tweak i would like to suggest is this:

I see this feature particularly useful when lets say i have an hour left to collect, and I can't be online for the next 5-6 hours (travelling or classes or whatever the reason) i can spend some diamonds, and make the collection now, and synchronise with my other collections. The number of diamonds i spend can be either fixed, or depend on the hours left till actual collection time. I hope some people can see the use.

Visual Aids: have a "Collect Instantly" button next to "close" and "blue prints" button in the GB window. Similarly, have a "Collect Instantly" button in one of the Town Hall tabs.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: A possible abuse could be people buying tons of diamonds and making collections quickly again and again, so may be the cost of this in diamonds go up again and again each time, much like how buying FPs cost increasingly more.

Edit: i would also suggest that the feature becomes active when you have a few 'X' number of hours left on the collection.

To address the "valid" concerns expressed below, Its much like how you can train your troops instantly or finish building construction instantly with diamonds. Its balanced and already in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
if you need to re-sync your gbs & town hall to the same time then just hold off collecting them til they are all ready or til its the most suitable time for you, and as gbs & the town hall cant be plundered theres no harm in leaving them uncollected
so -1

DeletedUser96901

oh yes please

50 diamonds for collecting a level 50 cape
that is 1 diamond per FP. compared to the 50 diamonds per FP normally

or Alcatraz: lets say 50 troops (and that is less. at least one already has 100).
that is 1 diamonds per unit
compared to 45 diamonds for one dead unit to be alive again

as you can see 50 diamonds doesn't work with GBs
maybe 5000 for one time could be a good balance to current costs of things in the game

and if you don't want to have fix costs but depending on GB level
a level 10 Cape: 500 diamonds (10 FP * 50 diamonds)
a level 20 Cape: 1000 diamonds
a level 10 Alcatraz: 360 diamonds (8 units * 45 diamonds)
goods producing GBs: goods * 5 or 10 diamonds (depending if the goods are refined or unrefined)

DeletedUser109283

Wow, menz. If english isn't your first language then hold off your guns.
"Say 50" means it is a random suggested number, dont melt your hearts over it. It can be any number decided by mods who have game data, and its not up to the whims and wishes of you or me.

People who want to pay will always have an advantage, so please don't bring out dated comments here.

I would appreciate if others would tweak the idea

DeletedUser15344

-1 for me too. If you wait just 24 hours (max) your buildings can be synchronized completely for free. There is nothing about this idea that can be “tweaked” as you put it. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to waste money on something that can be reached completely for free. People are so impatient these days.

DeletedUser109283

Like you can also get FP for free, why the option to buy them, people wasting their money ?

If the cost is high enough, I don't see how this makes the game easy, or abused. I think its a perfectly valid option to have for people who like to spend diamonds on it.

Edit: The tweak i would like to suggest is this:

I see this feature particularly useful when lets say i have an hour left to collect, and I can't be online for the next 5-6 hours (travelling or classes or whatever the reason) i can spend some diamonds, and make the collection now, and synchronise with my other collections. I hope some people can see the use.

But i guess that's upto the votes to decide. Not many diamond spenders here i suppose.

joesoap

Major-General
if players cant be about to do their collects theres also a way around that, disconnect all your buildings until you are about

DeletedUser8813

Too much room for abuse ,and it makes the game way too easy

DeletedUser106696

since GBs cannot be plundered, I can't really see how and why players don't synchronize collections anyway.

DeletedUser97688

-1, come on, we need to be able to at least have some things that diamond players can't do. This just makes me once again long for a world with no diamonds...

I wouldn't play there, i'd just like to see it exist ;D

DeletedUser96869

-1 (would do -1,000,000 if I could) there are already enough arguments about Diamonds and their use. This is supposed to be a free game and all this would do is negate and handicap those players that wish to play for free even further. At the moment players who play without buying diamonds are limited but can get around it by mining from WW's on other worlds (it takes a lot longer but its free) and use them on their main world like I do.

This game is about balance for all players not just those dumb enough to throw a lot of money at the game.

DeletedUser15432

A score of -1, this come under the heading of "Making the Game Easier",if you read the sticky threads you will be able to determine what is allowed and what is not allowed