• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Special Units

DeletedUser9240

Maybe add some special cash unit so that i can purchase it and kill people easily and quickly

Bronze Age - Spartan - specialize in anti-cavalry
- Light Cavalry - fast(more move) but lesser damage and armour
Iron Age - Chariot Archer - similar to mounted archer but lesser damage and move, more armour
- Roman Triarii - specialize in anti-cavalry
Middle Age - Crusaders - heavy armour, high damage, but slow
- Warrior Monk - i have no idea
- and more of course
Colonial Age - Guards - more damage
- Light Dragoons - armed with both muskets and sabers, ranged and melee unit
Maybe Modern Era - i dont care yet
- Nuclear bomb - wipe out all units on the battlefield ;)
- Gas bomb - wipe out all units without gas mask in several turns
And new resource - uranium

DeletedUser4089

When submitting an idea, you must use one of the templates, you can find the link to them in my signature.

It should also be noted that ideas for the sole purpose of making the game easier for you are not allowed. Units or weapons that can simply kill all other units are not within the spirit of the game.
All ages already have a unit for each of the categories (fast, long-range, short-range, etc), so it's a no from me on those grounds.

DeletedUser7719

It would be too much for the game, especially since its sole purpose is not a PvP game

DeletedUser4800

Sorry, but its a bad idea. The units already function in a similar fashion as in light melee are counters to fast units, fast are counters to short ranged units, short ranged units are counters to heavy armor units, heavy armor are counter to light melee and long range units are pretty good/bad vs everything.

DeletedUser

Bad idea in the way you presented it, the current combat system is better then what you proposed because:
- it is unique to a certain extent.
- it involves strategy
- there is no easy way to win
- your idea is not described in sufficient detail

If you want people to even take the time of considering it you should invest more time in explaining every aspect of your idea an how it will work.