• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Special Events Buildings Selection Kit act as 1-Up if at max Level.

Drakkhis

Private
Proposal: If you have a Special Event Building that is at max Level, but is lower than your Current Age, then using s Selection Kit for that Special Event Building will Increase the Buildings Age by 1 Level (Like a 1-UP would do)

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I searched and could not find this Idea Listed Previously.

Balance: It Gives a Use for Older Selection Kits besides being Auction Fodder, and being only a 1-Up does not make it too powerful.

r21r

Major-General
one ups are being give via Expeditions, Relics, Events and Dealer (might i miss something)
i personaly find it strategic to have them limited but end game you have way more than you'll ever need..

coolguy25

Private
Not sure why you would waste a selection kit instead of just doing some GE to get a 1up kit, but it really isn't overpowered so the only thing it will do will disadvantage the player that switches a selection kit for 1 up so I think it is a good idea.

Actually, positively saying no to avoid confusion and making the game easier. Every items kept in the game for reason and introducing this idea devalues another item. Technically, this idea should be under DNS and no voting poll.

Why DNS?

- Bringing the changes make game easier.
- Instead of waiting or progressing in the game to collect one up kit and renovation kit, making the game richer for few.
- Selection kit already has two choice. If it is under max level, it blocks you to try again. Before max level, it does what has been suggested.

It is just a matter of patience to keep one selection kit to use after reaching that age or use one up/renovation kit.

To add to the idea, it would be nice, if we could use...
the rogue hideout shrink kit as a WW shrink kit
and the coin rush as a supply rush
and the ritual flame upgrade as a TF upgrade
and the self-aid kit as a store building
and...

Last edited: