• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Special Buildings

Would it be possible to transfer a special building stored in the inventory to a different world? You can already transfer diamonds to a different world. But you cannot transfer the building to a different player, the building will be downgraded to a lower age if the different world is a lower age and you cannot transfer regular buildings.

Or is that too overpowered?

Knight of ICE

Is this suggested as an idea, or are you just asking if it is possible

Knight of ICE

What about possible abuse?

BTW, you can not transfer diamonds. They appear on your account, not on a world. That is a big difference.

Would making the players pay diamonds to transfer special buildings stop abuse?

Many players would find the special building useful on a different world instead of selling it to the antiques dealer.

Knight of ICE

Would making the players pay diamonds to transfer special buildings stop abuse?

Not likely

Many players would find the special building useful on a different world instead of selling it to the antiques dealer.

I can do events on every world I play. Some event buildings are very popular. What is there to stop me from getting the special building on every world I play and then move them to my main world, where I normally only win one?

Knight of ICE

It is already possible for players to abuse events and have many max level event buildings in their city.

Interesting. How do you think they abuse the system by having many max level buildings?

DeletedUser

It is already possible for players to abuse events and have many max level event buildings in their city.
How can you call it abuse? It's up to each player if they want to spend the diamonds (free or with real money), to have multiple event buildings. When the Colossus came out, I've seen cities with 4 or 5 statues on the first day. It's their choice.