• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Special Buildings

DeletedUser7719

EDIT: Value stated 50 points for all at this point
I think those town hall point values are wrong. The town hall didn't used to give many points, but I know for a fact when I reached the postmodern era here I gained a sizable # of points (maybe 20k?). I noticed a similar thing happen when I reached the modern era on another world recently.
I'm going to need some proof on this as I can't find anywhere about any point changes between the Town Hall. (I actually do believe you, but if I have to stick with the information I find until proven otherwise)

DeletedUser11691

When I reached Modern Era, I believe I gained 35k. No proof but that is what I noticed.

DeletedUser7719

I may have found something, but still think the values are not fully correct

DeletedUser7719

All images, excluding the new Soccer Event 2014, have been added

DeletedUser

Great guide, byeordie!

I didn't even know Vitruvian Man existed. I've never seen him. When was he given out for registration?

DeletedUser1081

Hall of Fame
Z_MultiAge_CupBonus1.png

• Type: Multi-Age, Guild Building
  • Size: 3x3
  • Obtainable From: Soccer Event 2014 [4,000 cups OR 10% chance from the Golden Chest]

AgePower*
Iron Age6300
Early Middle Ages10300
High Middle Ages22300
Late Middle Ages27300
Colonial Age35300
Industrial Age45300
Progressive Era70300
Modern Era90300
Postmodern Era110300
*Power is added during daily calculation

Lovely work, byeordie! Is it worth pointing out somewhere in there that those power values are doubled when the thing is motivated? It's not obvious to everyone, and even if your general policy is to state unmotivated values only, not everyone will read anything but the one post with the building they're wondering about, or know which ones can be polivated.

DeletedUser7719

My first post states that any building that has multi-age (under type) can be motivated / plundered ;) It's not that I don't want to put it though; it's more like it be double the work putting all motivated values on all special buildings. Even if you're only talking about the Hall of Fame in general, it still implies any building that is normally motivated (like the Shrine of Knowledge, King/Queen, etc.) should have the values as well. Plus as you said, it's general policy to put the non-motivated, non-enthusiastic value, and adding it only the Hall of Fame may actually confuse people into thinking that other buildings can't be motivated.

DeletedUser14782

yeah, this kinda gives me something to look at as i try to figure out how to use my reno kit.

DeletedUser12400

Vitruvian Man
6Z63ltv.png

• Type: Multi-Age, Decoration
  • Size: 1x1
  • Obtainable From: Promotional prize for registering
AgeHappiness
Bronze Age8535
Iron Age9040
Early Middle Ages9575
High Middle Ages100100
Late Middle Ages105110
Colonial Age110120
Industrial Age115130
Progressive Era119140
Modern Era122145
Postmodern Era

I didn't know that Vitruvian Man exist. Thank you for the information. Does anyone has it?

DeletedUser7719

I saw it at one city when I started playing this game (too young to care about remembering player names. Plus, I was more interested seeing someone with a Palace (when checking through ranking lists) at the time :p, but have not seen one since.

DeletedUser

Vitruvian Man
6Z63ltv.png

• Type: Multi-Age, Decoration
  • Size: 1x1
  • Obtainable From: Promotional prize for registering
AgeHappiness
Bronze Age8535
Iron Age9040
Early Middle Ages9575
High Middle Ages100100
Late Middle Ages105110
Colonial Age110120
Industrial Age115130
Progressive Era119140
Modern Era122145
Postmodern Era

Cool! Is it possible we can see this return in a future event or something? Such a shame to have this wonderful artwork go to waste and no body sees.

DeletedUser7719

The Well of Welcome came this event, so now I wouldn't be surprised about any building that could come ;)

DeletedUser

Cool! Is it possible we can see this return in a future event or something? Such a shame to have this wonderful artwork go to waste and no body sees.

This was when the Vitruvian man came up:

Is the Vitruvian Man in the list of prizes? I haven't seen one yet and it's the one thing I'm missing...

No, the Vitruvian Man was part of an exclusive deal for DaVinci's Demons.

Regards,

Anwar

So it wasn't in last year's summer event...

DeletedUser18657

Reindeer Paddock
reindeer.png

• Type: Multi-Age, Production Building
  • Size: 4x4
  • Obtainable From: Summer Event 2013, Soccer Event 2014 [750 cups]
AgePopulation
Required
Supplies
per hour
Iron Age34330180
Early Middle Ages48540360
High Middle Ages63760540
Late Middle Ages771,010720
Colonial Age911,280900
Industrial Age1051,5501,200
Progressive Era1181,8201,425
Modern Era1322,1201,575
Postmodern Era
Hi, byeordie ) tnx for your job. Do you have PME info about Reindeer Paddock?

DeletedUser7719

Unfortunately, no. If you want me to make an estimate, I would say that it would around 144 population and 2,420 supplies per hour (. I was about to actually upgrade that with my renovation kit, but then I remembered that my reindeer paddock was in the modern era while my large confectionary was in the progressive era, so I would most likely gain more supplies (and those stats) from upgrading the latter ;)

Japphur

Private
I'm gutted now about my reindeer paddock! I got rid of it a while back when I rationalised production buildings... I didn't realise until I won a reno kit in the Soccer Event recently that there were such things as multi-age buildings and that they increased attributes if you upgraded them through the eras!! How else can you get reno kits then apart from in events, or can't you?

DeletedUser7719

So far, you can only get renovation kits from seasonal events (makes sense since the only buildings that are upgradeable are the ones from seasonal events ;)). Before I knew about the renovation kit, I have also sold quite a few special buildings as well as it did become less effective than normal buildings.

DeletedUser7719

Hey guys, updated this guide to include the additional information under each building rather than the Multi-Age thing. I hope everything makes sense :)

DeletedUser7719

Added new buildings (though I will need a few days to gather a bit more stats). I cannot keep the posts in alphabetical order anymore due to them being linked from other sources (though as you can see on the OP, the list will still remain alphabetical). Also, added the "(New!)" as it would be hard to look for the new buildings if you didn't even know the name for it. I will probably remove that within a week or so though.