• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spearfighter vs. Warrior BRISGARD!

DeletedUser

A strange thing just happened to me in the battle. I attacked warrior (full health) with spearfighter (full health) and he did not strike back. But it rebounded to my man, because he died soon after that.

I think a unit stronger than an attacker should defend itself so this should be bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Units get one counter attack between turns so if the unit was already attacked since it had gone then it will no longer have counter attacks until after it's next turn.

That sounds to be the issue as you say the warrior did not attack back but I do not understand the "rebounded" part.

DeletedUser

I did not mention that it was first attack, no counter attack.

Spearfighter which was not injured by this warrior was later killed in this battle...

EDIT: And the next thing happened to me and I am not starting new thread for it.

I just lost the battle against player. One spearfighter left (against four) and he did two strikes (to two attackers) as defender, so counter attack. No unit does two strikes, even if he is the last man standing.

EDIT: This happened to me twice and other time as the attacker I attacked a defender, and he stroke both my units.

DeletedUser256

it's just his turn happening, rapidly before you. his turn in the roster happens twice because of a counter? it's still just his one turn though. There is only those three players left so it cycles fast, alluding to enhanced abilities is my thought. I've messed with the battles a long time now to see the same thing you're talking about but chalked it up to a defending (3 vs. 1)

DeletedUser17

It could also be that a hostile ranged unit attacker your unit and you did not see it. I will set this to cannot reproduce. If you have more info about this please post it here in the future.