• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spartan Empire are Recruiting! (A Top #10 Guild)

DeletedUser101943

We are currently active in most GvG areas, boasting the number 1 presence in the LMA's in particular. We are ranked in the top 10 guilds in Cirgard (currently 8th) - and we plan to climb even higher!

All active members are welcome; inactive members are removed.

Benefits to Spartans:
-Fair trade is always taken
-Regular polish/motivation given
-Excellent Forge Point exchange system
-Efficiently run GvG campaigns for EVERYBODY
-Rapid response for getting Great Buildings off the ground
-Friendly, helpful advice always available

Requirements:
As a guild rule, EVERY player MUST be involved with GvG as either a fighter or a farmer (or both if prefered).
- Requirements for FIGHTERS: Minimum of 8 military buildings in your desired era (or 4 plus Alcatraz), plus a minimum attack boost of +30%.
- Requirements for FARMERS: Minimum of 6 boosted goods buildings (or 4 plus Atomium / 5 plus Observatory) for daily donations to guild treasury (excluding Bronze Age).

Anybody who is unable to meet these requirements (or is not interested in helping with GvG) is more than welcome to join one of our sister guild - so please still make your interest know to us :)

How to Join:
Simply message myself (Sheriden), frank246, boff1n and/or Edmund Blackadder II, and you will be responded to as soon as possible.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101943

We are still looking for new recruits, now ranked 8th on the world rankings. I have updated my original post to explain about our recent changes in requirements and the ability to join one of our sisters if you can't meet them. :)