• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spaming missing ??

DeletedUser

Well im interested why there is no spam on the forum ?
This is pretty nice game , i like it very much , but i always liked writing on forums , especially on the forum of the servers where i play .

So if anyone wants to have a proper chat just write something lets have fun , maybe something interesting about guild , tournaments or something ?

Im new to this game , but i want to learn , everything that i can learn is fine for me . :)

DeletedUser7719

Sorry, I'm too lazy to put a picture: k, right below where it says "Posts: 4" (well, 4 for you) there is a star and a hazard sign; the hazard sign is to report spam

DeletedUser276

*sniff* I was hit by a drive by spamming one time. I still havent recovered and wait up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat dreading the day when a spam once more drives into my life.

On the other hand we have an off topic forum. The rules there are much more relaxed. You want to discuss stuff in generalities and such you can do it there. We call it the soapbox. In forum sections though are not for spam mostly because this is for information gathering and spam just messes things up and makes information seekers frustrated with a lack of ease.

DeletedUser

*sniff* I was hit by a drive by spamming one time. I still havent recovered and wait up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat dreading the day when a spam once more drives into my life.

On the other hand we have an off topic forum. The rules there are much more relaxed. You want to discuss stuff in generalities and such you can do it there. We call it the soapbox. In forum sections though are not for spam mostly because this is for information gathering and spam just messes things up and makes information seekers frustrated with a lack of ease.

MM u are right in the one way...
Well what can i do i tried like this , if i cant i wont do do it :)