• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Space program GB

DeletedUser98658

Proposal:
Hello, i wanted to suggest that when new era will be introduced, it would be nice to have some type of space program great building (even though it might be still too early, depends on the era that is to come).
It would be nice to have completly new type of bonus.

Reason:
I am big fan of theese things, so it is just me being selfish and trying to imply something i want. Also i believe i am not alone in this.

Details:

I think that this bonus should be complex and, unlike before, it shouldnt be just flat bonus which you consume.

Also, it should be mayor great building of modern era, maybye 11x11 template or larger(with benefits matching the costs), and its nature can even introduce new game style (meaning, if introduced with appropriate mechanics, when you build this gb, you can focus on your program instead of being trader/pvp and so on).

The ¨bonus¨ this building gives could be consisted of being able to invest medals, forge points, goods, production and coins to gain serious advantages and/or improvements to your program. You possibly could be able to build your space station with this, and / or gamble your resources with a chance to gain more in return.

Visual Aids:
shuttle.jpg

Balance:
My idea at this stage is not that specific.

Abuse Prevention:
My idea at this stage is not that specific.

Summary:
I believe this fits definition of modern great building completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

The space program great building would be applicable to the next age after the modern age, if there is such an age, it might be called the space age or the computer age

DeletedUser97228

I think this would work better as a space age rather than a gb. A space program gb would work in a modern era, but it should be something more along the lines of a happiness bonus + fps. Perhaps building it would require a certain type of road or building - for example, maybe along with ME goods it would require you to have a conservatory or a planetarium.

Or having it could unlock a new quest train, where the rewards include buildings/supplies that could further exploration in space. (And those buldings could have more tangible benefits like happiness, supplies, etc. Like the buildings you get during events, only available year round.)

Surge

Brigadier-General
for example, maybe along with ME goods it would require you to have a conservatory or a planetarium.

Maybe part of the metric tons of goods you're paying goes to build the conservatory or the planetarium within the GB's perimeters? I would very much like a little challenge where a certain building is needed to build another thing, but then you can also say that such things are already included within the costs of the buildings. It would be very frustrating to see the Sniper Camps requiring an explosives factory, or lamp factories requiring at least 1 power plant (you know, to power the darn things).