• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

space management

topazn

Private
What I do is usually save up all the resources I need for the next age, use the city planner app and plan my ideal city out, then when it's time I bulldoze the crap out of all legacy buildings then lay down fresh new ones in the layout I planned. You have to save the FPs and resources need to sprint through the research but it's worth it.

Last edited:

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
Rushing ages isn’t recommended - unless you plan for it. I went from LMA to PE (3 ages) and later PE to AF (6 ages) in one day and didn’t miss a beat.

Usual Suspect

Corporal
I am going to wait till this event is over to lvl up, I am fighting 2 weight classes above my age... well negotiating is the better word haha

Been tossing pretty much all my FPs to this high lvl arc trying to lock up gold :)

I am beginning to question my camping at CE and might just keep advancing... I dont like negotiating haha

6 ages in one day thats insane... did you have a stockpile of reno kits ?

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
6 ages in one day thats insane... did you have a stockpile of reno kits ?
Yep had plenty of Reno kits on hand; though you don’t actually need that many, just upgrade the ones that matter (normally this means the event buildings that give lots of goods and/or high gold/combat). I traded extensively in prep to get the goods needed for it all. Had plenty of fp. I could have done more ages if it weren’t for the special goods requirements. This is why Inno won’t be in a hurry to allow trading for those.. players like myself would have jumped even more ages if they removed that barrier.