• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Space Carrier question

Shad23

Emperor
Hi , i'd like to replace 2 black towers in my city with Space Carrier what lvl should i bring it to for it to give me more then 2 black towers give me per day ?

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Hi , i'd like to replace 2 black towers in my city with Space Carrier what lvl should i bring it to for it to give me more then 2 black towers give me per day ?
It will surely outscale them hard pre-level 10, as Black Tower is currently one of the worst buildings that produces FPs. Now, I haven't done deep maths around it so this is just a speedy estimation.
Official FoE Wiki just brings you plain bonuses of SC, so it's rather useless for this discussion. Unoficcial players' Wiki gives more relevant info regarding average FPs production on a daily basis based on Diplomatic Gifts drop rate.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
definetly SC is better, gives about 300k ranking point from the start. Also diplomatic give may give you many good things like fps, rogues. goods, diamonds etc. It will be far more better then black tower. Though i suggest dont level sc to a high level(high level means leveling up over to 30) if you are below AF. My guildi once suggested that and i think its right. When you level sc below AF it only gives medals which is almost similar to coliseum's medal production. I have it in my city in lv4(space carrier) but i dont level it now, i decided to level it when i go to artic future
but sc's diplomatic gift is very good, as much as HC

Cuthwolf

Captain
On the subject of medal production: Coliseum is widely regarded as a big waste of space. Once an Arc is at level 80 (which everyone should aim for) join a guild with a very active 1.9 thread and medals will never be a problem again.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Pre AF, I’d say go with himeji, it takes more space, but supplies ar e “better” than medals and you will never be short of supplies

Shad23

Emperor
am in FE i already have Himeji wanted SC for my GBG negotiations cause it's only place i negotiate