• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Space Age Venus spoiler buildings, units etc

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
well...the GB's idendity is revealed
The Flying Island is a technical marvel constructed with the help of all space outposts to celebrate their independence. The building creates Mysterious Shards in Cultural Settlements for you to discover. This ability provides you with a chance of spawning a Shard reward in your active Cultural Settlement from time to time. These shards can be common, uncommon or rare, and by leveling up this great building it will not just increase your chances of spawning a shard, but also increase your chances of getting a rare one!

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
somewhat a GB like TOR i guess...but useless for players who has already finished all cultural settlements...imo

Forwandert

Major-General
Just depends if you need to be actively playing the settlement or just require a settlement that's been triggered to start and dont need to be active on it.

If you have to be actively playing it's a non starter for me I gave them up after Japan but it is a very nice looking gb.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
im wondering what will be the prize for mystcal shards...probably similar to HC and SC
oh and btw, lordwasa wrote the GB size wrong. Its 4x6 not 6x4
GB.GIF

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
SAV is live!
TECH

Attachments

• SAV TECG 3.JPG
    SAV TECG 3.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 144
  • SAV 2 TECH.JPG
    SAV 2 TECH.JPG