• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Space Age Venus - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
hi, theres a problem in animation. the floating island spins or rather waterfall stops in my city, but when i see in other players' floating island, the animation is stopped, just like a picture. it NEVER moves...

Just collected 2 shards but the icon top right still shows that there is one to collect?.. I’ve searched high & low and can’t find any?..
Can you make the shards like incidents where they flash a bit to make them easier to see?..

Attachments

• 4D480614-C7BC-4A69-B1A0-62ED591348DA.jpeg
    4D480614-C7BC-4A69-B1A0-62ED591348DA.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 152

Hiilimies

Private
I think the upset with the flying island is because players like the look of it but know they cannot waste space in building it. cool building but like babble and about 10 others i will not be building it
I totally agree with this. The building itself is looking great, but payback is just too bad. I still built it to see how it will work. And it doesn't. Playing on i-pad it shows there would be a hidden shard, but there is none. On browser the same icon says that there is no shard. Please fix this and update the building (or at least the rewards for shards) to make it more attractive.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I totally agree with this. The building itself is looking great, but payback is just too bad. I still built it to see how it will work. And it doesn't. Playing on i-pad it shows there would be a hidden shard, but there is none. On browser the same icon says that there is no shard. Please fix this and update the building (or at least the rewards for shards) to make it more attractive.

Especially when you realise, on average, at level 76 it will take over 5 years to pay for itself

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
FI prizes are pretty good. useful i must say
i got 60 fps(in 3 times), 8 hour coin rush, and a reno kit in 3 days.

Sheldorf

Private
in lvl4 GE when i have to fight against 8 SAV era energy cannons i struggle to kill them and beating the second wave is absolutely hopeless. tried all combination of troops and eras no luck. it`s really frustrating and a refuse to waste resources on negotiating anyone has any idea how to beat them?

in lvl4 GE when i have to fight against 8 SAV era energy cannons i struggle to kill them and beating the second wave is absolutely hopeless. tried all combination of troops and eras no luck. it`s really frustrating and a refuse to waste resources on negotiating anyone has any idea how to beat them?
1 observer drone + 7 rogues will easily beat the energy cannons.

What's the 2nd wave?

What's your attack boost? Only asking as I don't have any difficulty with ge4

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
All encounters require 2 PD 6 rogues. If you can't defeat an encounter with 8 EC, you won't beat #59 which is 8 blasters first wave at 700-something atk/def.

Sheldorf

Private
1 observer drone + 7 rogues will easily beat the energy cannons.

What's the 2nd wave?

What's your attack boost? Only asking as I don't have any difficulty with ge4
i obviously tried that combo 1 OD+7 Rogues but there`s a teeny-tiny flaw in that strategy ::) after transforming my 7 rogues they ALWAYS go for my one and only OD and they wont stop until it`s dead making the 2nd wave impossible with only 7 rogues. my attack boost is 500% only, second wave is heavies
i think it`s totally unfair that EC always go firsts, fly across the battle field, got 30% crit chance they kill half of my units before i can make my first move

Sheldorf

Private
All encounters require 2 PD 6 rogues. If you can't defeat an encounter with 8 EC, you won't beat #59 which is 8 blasters first wave at 700-something atk/def.
had no problem completing SAAB era GE but Venus is too hard for me. Blasters don`t always reach my units in the first round even thou the terrain always favours the enemy ( they can reach me, i can`t reach them in first round)

i obviously tried that combo 1 OD+7 Rogues but there`s a teeny-tiny flaw in that strategy ::) after transforming my 7 rogues they ALWAYS go for my one and only OD and they wont stop until it`s dead making the 2nd wave impossible with only 7 rogues. my attack boost is 500% only, second wave is heavies
i think it`s totally unfair that EC always go firsts, fly across the battle field, got 30% crit chance they kill half of my units before i can make my first move
Have you tried using 8 energy canons of your own?