• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

View attachment 21029
who knows what the problem is, I can't move on(((((
first you have to complete Arctic (read large at the north)
and then you have to complete the 3 Oceanic contintents (clouds in southeast)

and after that you get to the virtual map which has 3 parts

and after that the Mars map is available

No, that wasn't it. It had something to do with the map.
you can reach Mars Map without being in Mars Age
but you can only collect Mars Ore in Mars Age from the map (not in the ages before and not when you left Mars Age)

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
When SAM first came out I thought you had to be in Mars to reach the map, but I know in the current version you definitely don’t need to reach SAM for the map.

It’s possible I may have simply misunderstood the mechanics at the time or maybe there was a bug. Either way, they don’t need to research to reach the SAM map. Just get through the previous ages on the map

Agent327

Overlord
When SAM first came out I thought you had to be in Mars to reach the map, but I know in the current version you definitely don’t need to reach SAM for the map.

It’s possible I may have simply misunderstood the mechanics at the time or maybe there was a bug. Either way, they don’t need to research to reach the SAM map. Just get through the previous ages on the map

I thought exactly the same. Am sure I have seen players complaining about it. They were ahead on the map and could not move on.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
FoE Exploration Timer on top SAM.png

I'm posting this as feedback because it seems more of an oversight than a bug: The active timer for an exploration site on Mars map can overlap the timer for the scout, making it impossibel to see how long I have left until my scout finishes. It's not a huge deal, but it is annoying.

Not sure if this has been answered before, but hoping someone can help me: I'm confused as to how to actually get the mars ore to proceed to research new technologies etc.
So far I've unlocked two mars ore deposits in the continent map, and reading all the information, I should have actually got some ore... but I didn't. Am I wrong, is there some other thing I need to do to actually get the ore from the deposits?

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
1) Scout a province with Mars Ore Deposit
2) Acquire that province
3) Click on the Mars Ore Deposite in that province
4) Pay the necessary amount of Credits to start the exploration
5) Wait until the exploration is over
6) Either negotiate successfuly or fight and win
Done - you get some Mars Ore.

Now do all of that again, and again, and again, until you have enough Mars Ore...

1) Scout a province with Mars Ore Deposit
2) Acquire that province
3) Click on the Mars Ore Deposite in that province
4) Pay the necessary amount of Credits to start the exploration
5) Wait until the exploration is over
6) Either negotiate successfuly or fight and win
Done - you get some Mars Ore.

Now do all of that again, and again, and again, until you have enough Mars Ore...
omg I feel so dumb, it was that easy :hide: haha thank youu! (I swear I clicked on it once before, but this time it actually showed something, so maybe I didn't)