• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116322

So you agree it is a double personality :P
what Emberguard means by:
Agent please don’t provoke "them",
is me and everyone else
edit
Emberguard didn't agree on anything
you just do this over and over all the time
putting words in people's mouths:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
SAMOverview.png

MP75

Master Corporal
My Mars Colony is finally finished having now 17 Space Age Mars goods buildings producing 1020 goods/day or 510 in 8 hours 8-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_06.07.19.jpg
    Screenshot_06.07.19.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 184

MP75

Master Corporal
My Mars Colony is finally finished having now 17 Space Age Mars goods buildings producing 1020 goods/day or 510 in 8 hours 8-)
You can't have good life support and the best SAM goods income at the same time !

Attachments

• Screenshot_06.07.2019.jpg
    Screenshot_06.07.2019.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 140

DeletedUser117982

Hi guys,
How can I get more mars ore?
Only by fighting in the map? Because this is very hard

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Hi guys,
How can I get more mars ore?
Only by fighting in the map? Because this is very hard

That's the only way.

Key is to try and finish the continental maps (there are two) quickly so that you can uncover all the ore sites. Initially do not spend mars ore on goods, try and get it only from event buildings, Terrence farms and RQ's. There is no other way to get Mars Ore.

I used some diamonds to scout the map quickly and finish the ore production few times.

MP75

Master Corporal
You do not have to finish the tech tree to gather Mars Ore.
I know that because you need to get Mars Ore in order to finish the tech tree,i said :"tech tree is finished and now i'm gathering Mars Ore for fun and PvP points",i didn't say that you have to finish the tech tree to get Mars Ore !

DeletedUser111330

Sorry if it's already been discussed, don't fancy trawling back through 17 pages which seem to mostly be about goods and ore.

I don't post much but felt compelled to gripe about the fighting situation in SAM.

I try to avoid negotiation and spending goods, I enjoy the strategy of fighting my way through.

I'm really angry that after years of developing fighting gbs to compete in GE and world map with minimal negotiation, we suddenly have troops that have 20% chance of crippling or killing my troops in one shot, taking away the strategy and turning battles into a lottery.

Am I alone in this?

Agent327

Overlord
I'm really angry that after years of developing fighting gbs to compete in GE and world map with minimal negotiation, we suddenly have troops that have 20% chance of crippling or killing my troops in one shot, taking away the strategy and turning battles into a lottery.

Am I alone in this?

For that you have to read back 17 pages.

DeletedUser96901

Sorry if it's already been discussed, don't fancy trawling back through 17 pages which seem to mostly be about goods and ore.

I don't post much but felt compelled to gripe about the fighting situation in SAM.

I try to avoid negotiation and spending goods, I enjoy the strategy of fighting my way through.

Am I alone in this?
you also have those 20% when using mars troops

and do you have an AO ?
isn't that also using the lottery ?
you have the chance of crippling or killing the enemies troop in one shot.
and this one is not even fair like the 20% from mars troops: because your GE or map/ore opponents NEVER has that chance

or do you have the Kraken?
with that you can remove one unit of the opponent from that actual battle
so he must do the battle with 7 instead of 8 units