• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

xmen14

Private
I cannot provide you with who specifically mods which world. Put in a support ticket and someone will reply

What provides the most points? It’s difficult to point to a single thing as if you haven’t built up one area then another isn’t going to be as effective. If I said lvling GBs (spending FPs) you’d need an Arc to power lvl effectively. In doing so you’re also donating to treasury (which can be used for other point gathering means such as GvG or GE)

If I said donating to treasury (spending goods) the most effective means to do so is lvling GBs (spending FPs) such as the Château

If I said fighting I’d need to know how many battles the player is capable of doing in comparison to goods and in what age. If they haven’t got their fighting GBs up or a Alcatraz they’re not going to get far

Doing one of these things will get you a decent amount of points. Doing all three in a end game Age will net the most points as you’re defeating units, spending goods and spending FPs in a age that will net the highest return. If you tried it camping in Iron Age you could get points doing these things, you could get pretty high even. But it won’t ever be as effective as doing those things in the latest age as you won’t have access to the latest goods and enemies to defeat

So what nets the most points? Laying a solid foundation through GBs and utilising them in as high a age as you can effectively do so across different methods
thank you very much for the info you provided.i do alot of fighting my battles is like over 85,000 so i noticed even though with that others are moving past me so thats why the question.will have alot to think on thx.

DeletedUser111090

the colony is useless for me because i produce 300 goods from my daily plus the rewards from my Cf.I think it would be better that the mars ore should be produced to colony rather than continent map..continent map must stay as it is while the ship from mars brings us mars ore like artic future or oceanic future.requesting mars ore to produce goods its the worse idea ever because no one wants to spend mars ore except the tech tree.The great buildings are too weak and no one on my guild will send them more than 10.We have goods and a very good military boost so this makes them useless.we need somethig new and exciting.for exaple a new mode to compete with other players by fightig each others for rewards and ranking points becsuse mobile players like me will stay lower in rank forever.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
I moved into Mars age, then I realized that I can't do very much as on the campaign map I am only on Oceanic age.
Should someone mention this change? How much it matters in this case,compared to previously?

Agent327

Overlord
I moved into Mars age, then I realized that I can't do very much as on the campaign map I am only on Oceanic age.
Should someone mention this change? How much it matters in this case,compared to previously?

You mean, mention it like they did in the announcement?

Galladhorn

Monarch
– I find it weird that when visiting another city in Mars Age the "Spaceshuttle" can not be seen – All other "externals" can be seen like Promehtium Harbour, "Uboat Drop", Settlements, and the Tavern, but not the Mars Shuttle – is it just me that can not see it or has this already been mentioned ?

MP75

Master Corporal
Yaaay,i just finished Space Age Mars tech tree 8-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_04.07.19.jpg
    Screenshot_04.07.19.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 129

MP75

Master Corporal
– I find it weird that when visiting another city in Mars Age the "Spaceshuttle" can not be seen – All other "externals" can be seen like Promehtium Harbour, "Uboat Drop", Settlements, and the Tavern, but not the Mars Shuttle – is it just me that can not see it or has this already been mentioned ?
Our spaceshuttles are using cloaking technology :hide:

Agent327

Overlord
Thanks,i'm happy that i'm done with all SAM tech researches,it was the most difficult tech tree i have seen since i started in June 2013,it was like being a noob again :lol:

Dropping fp's and paying goods is difficult??

Judging form the dead end techs you completed it probably was.

MP75

Master Corporal
I don't buy goods,i'm a plunderer,not a goods buyer,LOL
I got all the goods needed by recurring quests,Mars Colony,storyline quests,few event buildings and plundering a lot of Terrace Farms,Indian Palaces and other event set buildings :hide:

DeletedUser116322

Yaaay,i just finished Space Age Mars tech tree 8-)
looks like i'm not the only one going "too fast", so hopefully in a few months time i'll be there, seeing that i got to the 11th era in over 7 months, only 6 more eras to go that should be a piece of cake, just a walk in the park, like they say:lol:

Agent327

Overlord
looks like i'm not the only one going "too fast", so hopefully in a few months time i'll be there, seeing that i got to the 11th era in over 7 months, only 6 more eras to go that should be a piece of cake, just a walk in the park, like they say:lol:

Move on as fast as you can and keep complaining about neighbours that can plunder you and you not being able to take revenge cause they have watchfires.

DeletedUser116322

Move on as fast as you can and keep complaining about neighbours that can plunder you and you not being able to take revenge cause they have watchfires.
i don't need your worthless opinion every time:mad:
edit
or for what it matters, no one else does!

Last edited by a moderator: